• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Howitzer

Pinup: Tuesday, May 31, 2016 (Paging Cheerleadra)

This one really surprised me, I was expecting to see Cheerleadra with a surprised look and buzzing while Ashley is nearby giggling. I didn't think Dan would take it this far considering the sexual context.

Actually now that I think about it, Cheerleadra does look surprised, and Ashley could be giggling.

Daang. I was expecting something in the realm of erotic, but to continue my theme of being confused as to which pinup was supposed to be which, I thought this was a solo one...so I just thought it'd be Cheerleadra in a bit of an erotic pose/expression by herself. Gotta say, this is much better than that. Wow.

58 minutes ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

I wonder if Ashley has Cheerleadra on speed-dial?

Elliot's number is likely now at that top of Ashley's contact list after their date, she doesn't need 911 anymore. ;)

1 minute ago, Scotty said:

Elliot's number is likely now at that top of Ashley's contact list after their date, she doesn't need 911 anymore. ;)

Huh. Elliot's a trained EMS person too? ;)

Just now, Matoyak said:

Who knows, he's desired to be a hero for so long, maybe he'll end up with spells that heal injuries or something too. :)

Just now, Scotty said:
2 minutes ago, Matoyak said:

Who knows, he's desired to be a hero for so long, maybe he'll end up with spells that heal injuries or something too. :)

She might wanna keep 911 as an option then until that point. :)

1 minute ago, Matoyak said:

Fine, 911 can be second on the list.

Though 911 really shouldn't be at the top anyway, for all the convenience it could be in an emergency, the chance of accidentally dialing it is pretty high. A friend's daughter accidentally butt dialed 911 while in school and the call center couldn't get any response so they ended up sending police to the school (using GPS location of the phone) and then calling her parents who got worried something had happened.

11 hours ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

I wonder if Ashley has Cheerleadra on speed-dial?

At this point, yes, I'm sure.

10 hours ago, Scotty said:

For what it's worth, my phone will not let me put 911 in the speed dial.  Just a thought.

On 06/02/2016 at 3:16 PM, partner555 said:

I think this is the most erotic a pinup has been yet.

It's certainly closest to actual sex. And at the same time, it's not its only strength - I mean, it's also funny and there is this "they are totally going to do that in canon soon" feeling ... (sort of confirmed by Dan actually) ...

The closest competition is the OTT sketchbook and I think it's losing.

(Also I see it still doesn't have commentary ...)

On 06/02/2016 at 9:46 PM, Scotty said:
On 06/02/2016 at 9:45 PM, Matoyak said:

Fine, 911 can be second on the list.

Though 911 really shouldn't be at the top anyway, for all the convenience it could be in an emergency, the chance of accidentally dialing it is pretty high. A friend's daughter accidentally butt dialed 911 while in school and the call center couldn't get any response so they ended up sending police to the school (using GPS location of the phone) and then calling her parents who got worried something had happened.

I suppose she also paid for that.

21 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

911 fees are included in cell phone plans, Roger's charges $0.75 per month for 911 service, couldn't find what Bell Canada charged but apparently it's not regulated by the CRTC so it likely does vary by provider. As far as I can tell there aren't any charges per call though.

On 06/03/2016 at 1:54 AM, Scotty said:
On 06/03/2016 at 1:30 AM, hkmaly said:

911 fees are included in cell phone plans, Roger's charges $0.75 per month for 911 service, couldn't find what Bell Canada charged but apparently it's not regulated by the CRTC so it likely does vary by provider. As far as I can tell there aren't any charges per call though.

I was talking about something like fine for useless/unneeded action. Although I suppose it wasn't like SWAT team which went to that school, so it likely wasn't so costly.

1 minute ago, hkmaly said:

I was talking about something like fine for useless/unneeded action. Although I suppose it wasn't like SWAT team which went to that school, so it likely wasn't so costly.

I would imagine there's some forgiveness for accidental calls such as that, but there may be charges for repeated incidences .