• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

Pinup: June 1, 2016 (Susan Rabbit)

https://www.patreon.com/posts/sequence-susan-5699629

I must say I also like the second stage, but am wondering how Dan would work that hair into the comic.

4th stage looks like she's pretty much accepted the fact that things like this are going to happen to her and she might as well enjoy it. Either that or she's thinking "At least people will stop calling me lanky."

The 5th stage looks really odd to me. It took a minute of looking at it before I figured out the problem. She's wearing heels at the end, yet she's still the same height as in the first stage. She should be about half a head taller at the end. It makes her whole body appear squished.

4 minutes ago, Howitzer said:

The 5th stage looks really odd to me. It took a minute of looking at it before I figured out the problem. She's wearing heels at the end, yet she's still the same height as in the first stage. She should be about half a head taller at the end. It makes her whole body appear squished.

Yeah, I spent a few minutes trying to figure out what was up with that as well. I guess the morph kept her head and torso length the same while shortening her legs, beefing up her arms, and giving her those crazy hips Dan seems to like so much. Makes the proportions look off for Susan in particular.

I like the second stage quite a bit, personally.

You know, I'm now second guessing what Dan is referring to as the second stage. I had originally assumed second stage was the second image, but one could actually look at it as the first stage of the transformation with the first image being the base form, that would make the third image the second stage which I could actually see that hairstyle becoming canon more than the mussed up look (as Sarah would say it) of the second image.

Ohh, THAT rabbit. Now if we can get the other rabbit on board.

Jessica Rabbit is not THAT stocky, I assure about that.

On 06/01/2016 at 2:41 PM, Scotty said:

I must say I also like the second stage, but am wondering how Dan would work that hair into the comic.

4th stage looks like she's pretty much accepted the fact that things like this are going to happen to her and she might as well enjoy it. Either that or she's thinking "At least people will stop calling me lanky."

I like the third image.

Susan's been around her long enough ...

Around who? Dan? :)