• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Arcanimus

The Association Game

Yet again I lament the dubious legacy of Disney's attempts at Sci Fi.

Really Mr Mouse, if the fantasy elements of a movie can't be attributed to a fairy or a witch, sell the movie rights to another studio.  (Comedies and rom-coms where the fantasy-sci fi is secondary are still ok, as long as the audience KNOWS the movie is first of all a comedy.)

I see their trucks weekly, albeit a delivery truck and not a sales truck.

They're still not very funny either way.

Moving trucks

[e]...wait...CRUD! Where's the delete button!? I saw 48 pages and thought the thread was still active! Abort! Abort!

Don't worry about that, ToH ruled a good while ago that games posts can be revived at will.  :-)

(Mental image of a cartoon with Captain Picard ordering Data to "Fire at will!" and Data shooting Riker)

Zazu attempting to entertain Scar.

(I wish I had properly checked out the games area before, I looks like I missed out on a lot of fun! Too bad it seems as quiet as the rest of the EGS forums these days... Then again, from what I recall it wasn't very active even back when I rejoined the forums, otherwise maybe I would have given it more of a chance...)