• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
PSadlon

Pick a spell. Any spell.

On 6/21/2016 at 9:20 PM, CritterKeeper said:

There's also an old 70s TV show that was ITV's counterpart to the BBC's Doctor Who, called The Tomorrow People, which involved a group of kids who can teleport, as well as having telepathy and telekinesis.  I found DVDs of it at my local library, and if you can stand it *being* 1970s sci-fi, it's held up about as well as old Doctor Who episodes have. :-)

Speaking of Doctor Who, several plotlines in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy were originally submitted by Douglas Adams as potential Doctor Who scripts. Most notably, the whole thing with the planet Krikkit trying to destroy the universe was originally intended to be a Fourth Doctor serial "The Krikkitmen".

Forcefields.

With forcefields I could...

• have an umbrella anywhere I went
  • have stairs and ramps to go up and down things that don't have those
  • make a table to write on or eat on
  • make a stand for my keyboard whenever I need one
  • make a chair to sit on whenever I need one
  • block the door so I could have privacy
  • have a box to carry things in whenever I need one
  • have a light source, if the forcefield glows
  • herd cats easily
  • make a bridge so I can cross the road without having to wait for the light to change
  • ???
  • profit