• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Howitzer

Story: Monday, June 20, 2016

On 6/22/2016 at 7:20 AM, ijuin said:

Amanda in the Hogwarts outfit reminds me of Luna Lovegood. I think that Amanda might make a good Ravenclaw type.

I agree, she is a scientist after all. Then again, I think Dan doesn't like sorting his characters into obvious Hogwarts Houses. He made Ashley a Hufflepuff (nothing wrong with that) and IIRC, he said that he wouldn't sort every villain into Slytherin just because they're villains. I personally think Pandora would also make a good Ravenclaw - she's totally cuckoo, but she is pretty damn smart too and she does everything she does because she wants to help her son, so she's not completely evil. Damien and Voltaire, on the other hand? Slytherins for sure.

Elliot is such a boy (girl?) scout that he's definitely a Gryffindor, and so are most likely Ellen, Nanase and Justin. I'd say Tedd, Grace and Susan are Ravenclaws, Sarah is a Hufflepuff and Diane would make a good Slytherin - she's definitely cunning and likes getting what she wants, but she can do that without being mean. Noah could be pretty much any of the four, and we don't know that much about Luke and Sam yet. ...Although I probably wouldn't sort Luke into Gryffindor. :P

Elliot being a boy scout doesn't really fit in with Gryffindor rule-breakers.  He seems more of a Hufflepuff loyalty and helping others type.  Their belief that everyone has value would fit Grace pretty well, too.

On 6/24/2016 at 6:21 AM, SeriousJupiter said:

Although I probably wouldn't sort Luke into Gryffindor. :P

He'd probably fit about as well as Neville did....

On 6/24/2016 at 7:21 AM, SeriousJupiter said:

Diane would make a good Slytherin

Yeah, but I bet she'd rather be in Gryffindor. ;)