• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Scotty

Story: Monday June 27, 2016

9 minutes ago, Scotty said:

It'd be more believable that saying that the Borg was created when Decker merged with V'Ger and traveled back in time

Why have I never considered this possibility?

The Ilia/Deltan influence might explain why Borg drones are hairless Edited by Pharaoh RutinTutin
Relevant detail added

9 hours ago, Scotty said:

It'd be more believable that saying that the Borg was created when Decker merged with V'Ger and traveled back in time. :)

Considering that will be paradox, as Borg was who "upgraded" V'Ger in first place ...

9 hours ago, InfiniteRemnant said:

Because that theory has more plot holes than the entirety Enterprize's temporal coldwar story arc combined when you actually try to analyze it?

... temporal cold war was supposed to make sense? After militarized use of time travel, it would be more surprising if there will be NO plot holes left.

4 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Considering that will be paradox, as Borg was who "upgraded" V'Ger in first place ...

That was never official, Gene Roddenberry supposedly jokingly speculated that it could have been the Borg that originally found Voyager 6. But it was never canon.

7 minutes ago, Scotty said:
21 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

That was never official, Gene Roddenberry supposedly jokingly speculated that it could have been the Borg that originally found Voyager 6. But it was never canon.

Well it's more official that the other theory.

(Considering StarTrek 5 and 12 are official, I need my own headcanon anyway.)