• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Stature

Story Friday July 1, 2016

2 minutes ago, Wixelt said:

Ah, right. I assumed you were talking about something EGS related. My mistake. Explains why I didn't know what LFG meant.

Also, the writer, Ryan Sohmer, is somehow even more of a jerkwad, including once having bragged about scaring away a woman criticizing him by threatening to rape her.Not even kidding.

Just now, Solarn said:

Also, the writer, Ryan Sohmer, is somehow even more of a jerkwad, including once having bragged about scaring away a woman criticizing him by threatening to rape her.Not even kidding.

Awful. He sounds like a real piece of work.

7 minutes ago, Wixelt said:

Awful. He sounds like a real piece of work.

Yeah. His other strip with deSouza, Least I Could Do, is a wellspring of casual bigotry and misogynistic pontification.

1 minute ago, Solarn said:

Yeah. His other strip with deSouza, Least I Could Do, is a wellspring of casual bigotry and misogynistic pontification.

Horrible. Never going to read that.

Misread that as 'misogynistic ponification'.

For stallions only!

Anyway, LFG really turned me off. Including a character from it in a central-ish role damaged my opinion of Big Human on Campus (Ranma / Rosario crossover fanfic)

7 hours ago, Drachefly said:

Misread that as 'misogynistic ponification'.

For stallions only!

Anyway, LFG really turned me off. Including a character from it in a central-ish role damaged my opinion of Big Human on Campus (Ranma / Rosario crossover fanfic)

Considering Richard's battle cry was "For Pony!" you could have been right either way.