• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Howitzer

Pinup: Saturday, July 2, 2016 (f elliot x f tedd)

If you take this, change Tedd's and Elliot's hair to red and brown respectively, you'll get really close to Nanase and Ellen kissing in the school hallway.

I mentioned in the other pinup thread that the style for these seemed different, but the more I look at them and the reference comic I linked here, the more similar they seem. It's like Dan's using a hybrid of his recent style and how he drew 5 years ago.

Well, we know that Tedd's base girl-forms resemble Nanase (family resemblance and all), so having f-Tedd and f-Elliot resembling Nanase and Ellen respectively makes sense.

Can't fool me.  That's human!Fluttershy and human!Twilight Sparkle.

Which is odd, because Tedd is known to be Rarity.

15 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Female Tedd is not appearing as a four breasted cat girl for this picture.

I'm not sure if I should be relieved or annoyed.

In my case relieved.  Dan's version of 4 breasted humans (actually damn near any one's version) is anti fan server In My Arrogant Opinion

Edited by mlooney
s/server/service/

The shippers are TRULY pleased.

And my brain is spinning from all this logic. Someone help me up when I regain consciousness.

Is this another dream where Tedd advises Elliot about his live life?

Funny how we ended with two cases of "characters being more sexy than (supposedly) told to" this month.

23 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Female Tedd is not appearing as a four breasted cat girl for this picture.

I'm not sure if I should be relieved or annoyed.

The relief from not having four breasts more than compensates the annoyance of not being cat girl.

On 7/3/2016 at 2:22 PM, Scotty said:

If you take this, change Tedd's and Elliot's hair to red and brown respectively, you'll get really close to Nanase and Ellen kissing in the school hallway.

Actually, I think Rhoda interrupted them little too early for that ...

15 hours ago, SeriousJupiter said:

Tedd and Elliot telling their shocked friends "It's not gay if we're both girls!" :D

... well, two boys kissing girls can't be gay, right? :)

As a Tedd/Elliot shipper (though admittedly, it's partly a joke ship for me), I'm indeed very pleased.

And despite both Tedd and Elliot being pretty much fully clothed, this is is still one of the most sexually charged pin-ups yet. As Dan points out, you just know where this is going.

21 hours ago, SeriousJupiter said:

Is it weird that the first thing that popped into my head after seeing this was Tedd and Elliot telling their shocked friends "It's not gay if we're both girls!" :D

No, if they're both girls, then it's lez, and "lesbians are neato".