• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Howitzer

Pinup: Saturday, July 2, 2016 (Rhoda & Catilina dreams)

I dunno if it's just me, or if Dan's new method of drawing as thumbnails first then enlarging and finishing is doing it, but the lines seem to flow differently.

Still like it though. :)

Diane didn't get a doll spell.
Rhoda used her Enlargification magic mark spell to make herself bigger.

As for Catgirl Susan?  I thought I saw a skunk stripe on her tail when I first opened the picture.
That made me wonder...
What ELSE happened in France to make her catself resemble Pepé Le Pew?
I find it difficult to even imagine a more un-Susan-like character than
Mssr Le Pew.

27 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

As for Catgirl Susan?  I thought I saw a skunk stripe on her tail when I first opened the picture.
That made me wonder...
What ELSE happened in France to make her catself resemble Pepé Le Pew?
I find it difficult to even imagine a more un-Susan-like character than
Mssr Le Pew.

Ok, that makes sense for Rhoda.

Susan cosplaying a s Pepe le Pew.  *blink* That is so unlike Susan the idea didn't even cross my mind.  If she had a skunk strip I would assume she was going for the Twilight Sparkle look.

3 hours ago, mlooney said:

Susan cosplaying a s Pepe le Pew.  *blink* That is so unlike Susan the idea didn't even cross my mind.  If she had a skunk strip I would assume she was going for the Twilight Sparkle look.

It isn't actually Susan though, it's Catalina's fantasy version of Susan. For that, Pepé le Pew makes perfect sense.

7 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Or she just shrank Diane, Rhoda's spell doesn't just make things bigger, of course the only time it was used canonically it made the boar bigger, but if it's a contextual spell, Rhoda was likely thinking the boar was big to begin with so the spell exaggerated it more.

Hot damn! I wonder how Rhoda and Catalina will react when Susan and Diane start hanging out together. I know Rhoda and Catalina are happy together, but I certainly wouldn't blame either of them for having sexy thoughts about their old crush and her equally hot twin sister.

Come to think of it, has Catalina ever seen Diane before? I know Rhoda hadn't plucked up the courage to introduce those two to each other yet the last time Diane asked her about Catalina, but surely Rhoda has some pictures of Diane she could have shown Catalina at any time. We know Rhoda knows about Susan and has made the connection between her and Diane, but has she told Catalina about it? Also, surely Catalina has told Rhoda a lot about Susan. Things like these make me really wish those two would get more screentime with the main cast.

1 hour ago, SeriousJupiter said:

Hot damn! I wonder how Rhoda and Catalina will react when Susan and Diane start hanging out together. I know Rhoda and Catalina are happy together, but I certainly wouldn't blame either of them for having sexy thoughts about their old crush and her equally hot twin sister.

Come to think of it, has Catalina ever seen Diane before? I know Rhoda hadn't plucked up the courage to introduce those two to each other yet the last time Diane asked her about Catalina, but surely Rhoda has some pictures of Diane she could have shown Catalina at any time. We know Rhoda knows about Susan and has made the connection between her and Diane, but has she told Catalina about it? Also, surely Catalina has told Rhoda a lot about Susan. Things like these make me really wish those two would get more screentime with the main cast.

I'm not sure Catalina knows Diane beyond the fact that Rhoda was worried about what Diane might think of her and Catalina dating. The only reason I can think of that Rhoda hasn't told Catalina about Diane looking like Susan is the fact that Catalina would have likely tried pulling an Ellen and asking Susan about a long lost relative that looks like her. She might have also tried to get them to meet.

2 hours ago, Scotty said:

I'm not sure Catalina knows Diane beyond the fact that Rhoda was worried about what Diane might think of her and Catalina dating. The only reason I can think of that Rhoda hasn't told Catalina about Diane looking like Susan is the fact that Catalina would have likely tried pulling an Ellen and asking Susan about a long lost relative that looks like her. She might have also tried to get them to meet.

And would that have been such a bad thing? I guess Rhoda was just too timid to talk to her girlfriend about Diane, and I kind of understand why.

7 hours ago, SeriousJupiter said:

And would that have been such a bad thing? I guess Rhoda was just too timid to talk to her girlfriend about Diane, and I kind of understand why.

Yeah, and Rhoda probably just told Catalina about being worried what Diane would think of them and just left it at that because she was timid about it to at the time. Though that was before Susan and Elliot started doing their review show, I'm betting that it was Catalina that told Rhoda about the show as part of helping spread the word about it for Susan and Elliot. Maybe Rhoda did mention the similarities to Catalina, though it's also possible that her and Catalina haven't watched the shows together, when Rhoda showed it to Diane she stated "I think she looks almost identical to you" which suggests this conclusion was hers alone.

So a Date showed us that Catalina can connect the dots better than most Moperville residents as she apparently suspected Cheerleadra was Elliot before Voltaire outed him, If she had any reason to believe that Diane and Susan could be related, she'd probably try to figure out how. I mean, cats and curiosity right? ;)

16 hours ago, Scotty said:
23 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Or she just shrank Diane, Rhoda's spell doesn't just make things bigger, of course the only time it was used canonically it made the boar bigger, but if it's a contextual spell, Rhoda was likely thinking the boar was big to begin with so the spell exaggerated it more.

Or, given the size difference, maybe she needed to BOTH shrink Diane AND enlarge herself to get this.

14 hours ago, SeriousJupiter said:

Things like these make me really wish those two would get more screentime with the main cast.

Things like THIS? Personally, things like their spells makes me wish they get more screentime with main cast (also, gives me hope they actually WILL).

10 hours ago, SeriousJupiter said:

And would that have been such a bad thing?

Nanase things so. Rhoda is likely already aware Diane is adopted and may consider the possibility of Susan not knowing about it dangerous enough.

10 hours ago, SeriousJupiter said:

Catalina would have likely tried pulling an Ellen and asking Susan about a long lost relative that looks like her. She might have also tried to get them to meet.

Or she might do something even more crazy. I'm not sure what, but she has talent for that.