• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Howitzer

Pinup: Sunday, July 3, 2016 (Sarah & Grace cuddle)

I was picturing it at being at least similar to the OT3 picture, this is certainly further along.

Also I'm beginning to think that Dan's changed up the colour palettes for these pinups as well, Sarah's skin is looking more pinkish than usual, though I'm not sure if that's actually the skin colour, or the fact that they're laying on bedding that's heavy on the magenta.

Sarah and Grace sleeping together. It's just as sexy as it sounds.

It's nice to know that even if Tedd decides to become a girl permanently and hook up with Elliot for some reason, Grace will still have someone to cuddle with.

1 hour ago, SeriousJupiter said:

It's nice to know that even if Tedd decides to become a girl permanently and hook up with Elliot for some reason, Grace will still have someone to cuddle with.

The OT3 could also expand into an OT5, Ashley might be down with it after she meets Grace. ;)

5 hours ago, SeriousJupiter said:

Warning! Thoughts like that end up with the OT14.

I need to go backwards on Dan's Tumblr and find the graphics of that.

Found it.

tumblr_nywbwiNxZ11umi941o1_1280.png

I can justify, more or less every one of those links.

Freaking edit mode.

Granted some of those links are unidirectional, and it's missing a few that have come up after I did the original work on this.

I didn't do the graphic, that is harjit's work and he has a huge copyright statement that goes with is that I can't cut and paste on my tablet.  At least I haven't figured out how yet.  Short version.  It's harjit's work, it's copyrighted and don't claim it as your work.

We cool with that harjit?

I'm so glad that Tom and Rich aren't in there.

As for the OT3, I wonder if it will progress further inside canon. It is a complex subject, as it essentially involves three relationships and integrating that structure into others.

4 hours ago, mlooney said:

Here is harjit's Tumblr post with his copyright statement.

Oh, yeah, freaking edit mode.

I did edit the image in response to proposed amendments, which altered the perceived centre somewhat (may be redistributed freely subject to the same conditions) - dashed lines denote so-called orbitals separate from the core 14:QiGhWSx.png

As for edit mode, my Greasemonkey script again (yes, I'm going to keep posting this when it comes up, for the benefit of anyone who missed my previous postings).

14 minutes ago, HarJIT said:

I did edit the image in response to proposed amendments, which altered the perceived centre somewhat (may be redistributed freely subject to the same conditions) - dashed lines denote so-called orbitals separate from the core 14:QiGhWSx.png

As for edit mode, my Greasemonkey script again (yes, I'm going to keep posting this when it comes up, for the benefit of anyone who missed my previous postings).

I strongly suspect that Greasemonkey doesn't work on Firefox for Android, which is where 80% of my browsing this forum is done.

We might need to add Diane -> Ashley, even if Dan says otherwise.  It's a well known fact that the creator of a work doesn't control shipping.

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

We might need to add Diane -> Ashley, even if Dan says otherwise.  It's a well known fact that the creator of a work doesn't control shipping.

Can plan/create shipping, but can never truly control the wildfire that is enthusiasm of the shippers.

Hey, whose bed is it any way? It is not the first time we have seen those pink pillows.

21 minutes ago, Stature said:

Hey, whose bed is it any way? It is not the first time we have seen those pink pillows.

It's certainly not Grace's bed. I don't think we've seen Sarah's bed in colour. There's a lack of many pillows but maybe the bed spread could be dark magenta? Doesn't seem big enough though and considering the OT3 image and Sarah and Tedd wearing watches, I doubt they would have gone to Sarah's house to play around with morphs. I also don't think Tedd's bed would look like that either, he probably would think it's something else Edward would disapprove of or something. So...maybe Edward's bed? If it still had sheets that Noriko picked out? Yeah 14 or so years is pushing it to keep bedding, though if Edward still held strong feelings for Noriko even after the divorce, he might continue to use (and buy new) things that remind him of her...it would also explain him being oblivious to Lavender's advances.

wmjX1JI.png

I have added Ashley -> Diane and re-reckoned the rankings without counting orbitals.  This gives a better idea of hubs in the core of the 14 itself rather than the periphery: Susan, Nanase, Ellen, Elliot and Tedd stand out (especially the latter two), with Justin prominently behind due to ships being primarily orbitals (suggesting a peripheral role).

The graph drawing is copyright © HarJIT 2015, 2016.  May be freely redistributed subject to the following:

The graph drawing is copyright © HarJIT 2015, 2016.

THIS WORK IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  IN NO EVENT WILL THE AUTHORS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE), ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WORK, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.

Permission is granted to anyone to use this work for any purpose, including commercial applications, and to alter and/or distribute it freely in any form, with or without modification, provided that the following conditions are met:

1. The origin of this work must not be misrepresented; you must not claim that you authored the original work.  If you use this work in a product, an acknowledgment in the product documentation would be appreciated but is not required.

2. Altered versions in any form may not be misrepresented as being the original work, and neither the name HarJIT, nor the name HarJIT-EGS, nor the names of authors or contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this work without specific prior written permission.

3. The text of this notice must be included, unaltered, with any distribution.

The lack of a link between Sarah and Elliot kinda bothers me, I know they've broken up which means there's likely no canon chance of them doing anything, but Sarah did think of Elliot as "A sexy friend", which should make shipping still doable right? If anything a "friends with benefits" situation could be a thing.

16 hours ago, mlooney said:

Yeah, the OT3 might as well be canon now.

Actually, no sketchbook can "update" canon. Nevertheless, Dan would need some really BIG artillery to sunk it now.

4 hours ago, Stature said:

Can plan/create shipping, but can never truly control the wildfire that is enthusiasm of the shippers.

Anyone can create shipping. Noone can destroy one. Even after being completely shot down in canon, they continue to float underwater ... the ship is only destroyed when the story it's from is completely forgotten.

3 hours ago, Scotty said:

So...maybe Edward's bed? If it still had sheets that Noriko picked out? Yeah 14 or so years is pushing it to keep bedding, though if Edward still held strong feelings for Noriko even after the divorce, he might continue to use (and buy new) things that remind him of her...it would also explain him being oblivious to Lavender's advances.

He might still have that bedding, but certainly not USE it. Edward may want some reminder, but he don't want TEDD to have some reminder, so anything like that will be hidden.

7 minutes ago, Scotty said:

The lack of a link between Sarah and Elliot kinda bothers me, I know they've broken up which means there's likely no canon chance of them doing anything, but Sarah did think of Elliot as "A sexy friend", which should make shipping still doable right? If anything a "friends with benefits" situation could be a thing.

Unlikely. Even if Sarah would be into that, Elliot still thinks of her as a sister, and would likely be squicked out by that sort of thing.

Just now, Howitzer said:

Unlikely. Even if Sarah would be into that, Elliot still thinks of her as a sister, and would likely be squicked out by that sort of thing.

Yeah, but Ellen also considers Sarah a sister and yet was open to the idea of being "friends with benefits", of course that's more Ellen's libido acting there which Elliot doesn't have to deal with, but it's one thing to have a romantic relationship, and another to just having fun.

3 hours ago, Howitzer said:
3 hours ago, Scotty said:

The links being implicitly bidirectional is problem. Logically, both direction should be evaluated separately.

On 7/5/2016 at 10:44 AM, banneret said:

If there is no overlap in interest, I don't see much reason to ship.

Maybe YOU don't. Would never stop professional. Remember that Jack Frost is shipped with Elsa of Arendelle. Not only they never met, they likely exist in completely different universes. Although there IS overlap in interest, in a sense ...