• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
mlooney

Pinup, July 3 Sarah -> Vamp!Sarah

20 hours ago, mlooney said:

Dabbler is the one that stopped the possible major killing effect of the Gamma radiation.  With a cute plushy toy that went nom nom nom when eating gamma rays.

... yes. Which was totally Deux Ex Machina. On the other hand, it's debatable why exactly should be shotting the beam of positrons against beam of electrons worse than shotting the beam of positrons anywhere else - it's not like the positrons are going to hit anything else than electrons.

20 hours ago, mlooney said:

She also had the bondage bullet, which could have been used more effectively against targets other than Mach the Knife and Heavenly Sword.

That was NOT originally meant as weapon.

Note that while I can't find it now, Dabbler herself said that she's low on non-lethal options and she needs to build more.

7 hours ago, ijuin said:

Sure, Maxima wanted to avoid killing if possible, but if the choice becomes one of "use potentially  lethal force because sub-lethal force was ineffective and the enemy is just too dangerous to be left unrestrained", such as during mich of the Vehemence battle, then the gloves are off.

Yes. What I'm saying is that I think Dabbler used to operate under more lethal strategy.

On 7/14/2016 at 9:48 AM, ijuin said:

Sure, Maxima wanted to avoid killing if possible, but if the choice becomes one of "use potentially  lethal force because sub-lethal force was ineffective and the enemy is just too dangerous to be left unrestrained", such as during mich of the Vehemence battle, then the gloves are off.

Just for the record, I've been saying "Kevin" instead of Vehemence due to rule of funny.   The mega super bad being named "Kevin" is, to me, amusing.

On 7/15/2016 at 11:41 AM, mlooney said:

Just for the record, I've been saying "Kevin" instead of Vehemence due to rule of funny.   The mega super bad being named "Kevin" is, to me, amusing.

I don't find that funny. Anecdotal evidence prevents me from being completely objective in finding "Kevin" as a non-threatening name.

1 hour ago, Arcanimus said:

I don't find that funny. Anecdotal evidence prevents me from being completely objective in finding "Kevin" as a non-threatening name.

I can understand that.  To someone every name has bad memories attached to it.  I would be far less amused if the name in question was Nick, for example.