• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
mlooney

Pinup, July 3 Sarah -> Vamp!Sarah

Here is

Panels 3 and 4 amuse me. 

Sarah should wear the red mini skirt as her normal self and if you don't hear "boing" in the back ground for panel 4 you need to do an archive binge.

I didn't expect to find this more amusing than hot, but I was wrong. Of course, it is still pretty hot too.

Hmm... I wonder, would it be possible for Sarah to turn into a vampire without becoming evil? I'm just saying because this form is way too awesome to be used in only fantasies. I know she could use a watch, but the watch wouldn't give her any vampiric powers like super speed, strength, flight, hypnosis etc.

So are the red irises a side effect of the FV5 beam?

I have actually come to this odd conclusion that Dan has tweaked his art once again.

49 minutes ago, Stature said:

So are the red irises a side effect of the FV5 beam?

I have actually come to this odd conclusion that Dan has tweaked his art once again.

Pretty sure the red irises are a side effect of Sarah becoming a VAMPIRE.

14 hours ago, SeriousJupiter said:

I didn't expect to find this more amusing than hot, but I was wrong. Of course, it is still pretty hot too.

The obvious "she's so distracted by her boobs she apparently overlook other parts of transformations" is really extremely amusing. But yes, VampireSarah is still hot.

14 hours ago, SeriousJupiter said:

Hmm... I wonder, would it be possible for Sarah to turn into a vampire without becoming evil? I'm just saying because this form is way too awesome to be used in only fantasies. I know she could use a watch, but the watch wouldn't give her any vampiric powers like super speed, strength, flight, hypnosis etc.

"Evil" may be debatable, but if Sarah turned vampire she would became aberration, which is not good idea. Super speed, strength, flight and this look, well, why not, would be likely similar to Not-tengu monster form in the "how much evil is that" sense, and he wasn't aberration and noone even commented he's on way to became one.

Hypnosis ... first, I don't think Sarah would want that. Second, that is sort of power with pretty short list of non-evil uses.

2 hours ago, Scotty said:

Step 3 is something Sarah can do for Halloween with just a costume, step 4 is asking Ellen to hit her with a V5 beam.

I can totally see Sarah preparing that costume and then ask Ellen for this help with final step of "putting it on".

Also, I really hope we get to see main cast on Halloween. We didn't first year due to timeskip (not counting the sketches which appeared on real-live halloweens), but seriously, why shouldn't they get transformation-based "costumes"? Noone is going to suspect anything weird if some halloween costumes would appear too good ...

On 4.7.2016 at 7:24 PM, hkmaly said:

"Evil" may be debatable, but if Sarah turned vampire she would became aberration, which is not good idea. Super speed, strength, flight and this look, well, why not, would be likely similar to Not-tengu monster form in the "how much evil is that" sense, and he wasn't aberration and noone even commented he's on way to became one.

Hypnosis ... first, I don't think Sarah would want that. Second, that is sort of power with pretty short list of non-evil uses.

So I guess that's a no, then. I know Not-Tengu wasn't an aberration, but I suppose only truly evil people can get spells to turn into monstrous forms like his. It seems Sarah's awesome vampire form is stuck in fantasies and pinups.

Btw, hypnosis can be used for good. It could be used for interrogating criminals or putting armed assailants to sleep or stuff like that.

On 07/08/2016 at 6:38 AM, SeriousJupiter said:

So I guess that's a no, then. I know Not-Tengu wasn't an aberration, but I suppose only truly evil people can get spells to turn into monstrous forms like his. It seems Sarah's awesome vampire form is stuck in fantasies and pinups.

Why? If Sarah considers the vampire look sexy, she can get it just as sexy upgrade, without being evil.

(Although I suspect that it's not the vampire traits she consider sexy, just the other traits the vampire form got. And, as a result, will likely not get it as a spell. It's her opinion which is important for getting spells, not our.)

On 07/08/2016 at 6:38 AM, SeriousJupiter said:

Btw, hypnosis can be used for good. It could be used for interrogating criminals or putting armed assailants to sleep or stuff like that.

That's not even on that short list because it's not "good" use but "lesser evil" use. You are doing something which would be evil generally but it's not considered evil when the person you use it on is "more" evil.

On 07/08/2016 at 8:06 AM, banneret said:

Hypnosis has a lot of therapeutic uses as well.

That's on that short list.

50 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Doesn't anyone remember Mandrake the Magician?

No.

... damn. He hypnotized me to not remember him, right?

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Hypnosis is a heroic weapon.

Doesn't anyone remember Mandrake the Magician?

Or Dabbler in Grrl Power.

3 hours ago, Vorlonagent said:

Dabbler does work for the good guys, but "hero"...?

Just because she has a , err healthy sex life, doesn't make her not a hero.  Nothing she has done in the run of the comic would indicate any thing less than heroic status, unlike, say, Harem.

10 hours ago, mlooney said:
14 hours ago, Vorlonagent said:

Dabbler does work for the good guys, but "hero"...?

Just because she has a , err healthy sex life, doesn't make her not a hero.  Nothing she has done in the run of the comic would indicate any thing less than heroic status, unlike, say, Harem.

In the comic, sure. But the fact she only now builds non-lethal arsenal suggests she's not a hero, she just plays one when on Earth.

... that, or the places she was hero previously weren't that bothered with hero killing villains.

3 hours ago, hkmaly said:

In the comic, sure. But the fact she only now builds non-lethal arsenal suggests she's not a hero, she just plays one when on Earth.

... that, or the places she was hero previously weren't that bothered with hero killing villains.

Max was quite willing to ash Kevin's head if he didn't surrender.  I don't think that ArcSwat, in general has a "code against killing".  In fact Max said as much at the artillery range. With a cool flaming background.

Yeah, Maxima's approach is more "take 'em alive if you can, but do NOT give them the chance to continue wreaking havoc". It's better to kill a villain than to knowingly allow him to kill others.

4 hours ago, ijuin said:

Yeah, Maxima's approach is more "take 'em alive if you can, but do NOT give them the chance to continue wreaking havoc". It's better to kill a villain than to knowingly allow him to kill others.

But Arianna might have different opinion. And the fight at restaurant ended with extremely low number of causalities. I'm sure if Maxima - or Dabbler - didn't really cared about lives of villains, they could easily kill most of them before they found out they are not really villains ...

2 hours ago, hkmaly said:

But Arianna might have different opinion. And the fight at restaurant ended with extremely low number of causalities. I'm sure if Maxima - or Dabbler - didn't really cared about lives of villains, they could easily kill most of them before they found out they are not really villains ...

Dabbler is the one that stopped the possible major killing effect of the Gamma radiation.  With a cute plushy toy that went nom nom nom when eating gamma rays.  She also had the bondage bullet, which could have been used more effectively against targets other than Mach the Knife and Heavenly Sword.  By the time she used it on Kevin, it was about 5 minutes too late.

2 hours ago, Vorlonagent said:

Especially Maxima going full-on super-speed...

Max splitting between half speed and half strength, running around punching every thing in sight would be, well, call the meat wagon.

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

I think that fireball of her could do it as well.

She, at the start of the fight did say "try to keep it non lethal".   This is not the same as "don't kill any one".   When you have a team sniper with an .50 cal AMR, you can assume that there is going to be, at some point, a dead body or two to deal with.

15 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Sure, Maxima wanted to avoid killing if possible, but if the choice becomes one of "use potentially  lethal force because sub-lethal force was ineffective and the enemy is just too dangerous to be left unrestrained", such as during mich of the Vehemence battle, then the gloves are off.