• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Wixelt

Story: Monday July 4, 2016

http://www.egscomics.com/?id=2210

Yippee!

...ahem, now that i've gotten that out of my system, it's good to see Magus turning up again, as well as confirmation on the focus 'sister' characters (Susan and Diane, as well as Ellen again, apparently). Also, any bets on who the silhouette in the background is?

EDIT: Ignore this top one if you want to. Accidentally made a duplicate at the same time as the main thread and Old Hack merged them.

Catalina! ... (reading comment) ... ok, no Catalina. Also no Noriko or Mrs. Kitsune. On the other hand, Magus, apparently. Despite him not being anyone sister.

Also Susan and Diane, but that would be really hard to postpone.

Note: Who can be the catspaw ... Elliot by Magus? Magus by Sirleck? Magus by Pandora? Or can we get four-person-long chain?

Woo! Good confirmation on various things. Any bets on who the second sillouette is?

Also, I made a thread at the same time, so how do I go about deleting it?

1 minute ago, Wixelt said:

Also, I made a thread at the same time, so how do I go about deleting it?

Ask The Old Hack.

1 minute ago, Wixelt said:

Any bets on who the second sillouette is?

Not sure which silhouette is second, but my bet is Pandora. She can do any silhouette needed.

Just now, hkmaly said:

Ask The Old Hack.

Will do.

Just now, hkmaly said:

Not sure which silhouette is second, but my bet is Pandora. She can do any silhouette needed.

True, actually. It kind of looks like her base adult form.

And now in full Technicolor. Which is nice, considering the getups of the four.

Oh, I sure hope the comics in this arc will be, too...

5 minutes ago, Stature said:

And now in full Technicolor. Which is nice, considering the getups of the four.

I get the feeling it'll just be the covers though. Which is fine by me, as the comic is awesome regardless.

EDIT: Also, i'd assumed the 'catspaw', given what we've seen of previous arcs, is Elliot and/or Ellen to Magus, Magus to Sirleck and/or Pandora, or multiple of those.

2 minutes ago, Wixelt said:

I get the feeling it'll just be the covers though. Which is fine by me, as the comic is awesome regardless.

Nah, the previous Sister arcs had some color comics, especially the first chapter.

As much as I am hoping that Diane will not have any powers by the time this storyline is done, I am bracing more for a looong duration of the comics altogether.

2 minutes ago, Stature said:

Nah, the previous Sister arcs had some color comics, especially the first chapter.

As much as I am hoping that Diane will not have any powers by the time this storyline is done, I am bracing more for a looong duration of the comics altogether.

Actually, my thought on the color was simply to do with recent trends and not previous Sister arcs. Dan seems to find it quicker and easier to do non-color.

Also, agreed. We're in this for the long haul. Strap yourselves in.

1 minute ago, Stature said:

As much as I am hoping that Diane will not have any powers by the time this storyline is don

Why? You don't like her and want her to end up dead by another aberration?

She needs powers ASAP. While the storyline might not be long enough for her to get powers, I don't understand why would you HOPE she don't get them.

20 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Catalina! ... (reading comment) ... ok, no Catalina. Also no Noriko or Mrs. Kitsune. On the other hand, Magus, apparently. Despite him not being anyone sister.

Also Susan and Diane, but that would be really hard to postpone.

Note: Who can be the catspaw ... Elliot by Magus? Magus by Sirleck? Magus by Pandora? Or can we get four-person-long chain?

Sirleck by Voltaire, Abner by Voltaire, maybe Voltaire would step in and "offer" to assist Magus, though Magus has stated he doesn't trust Immortals so I doubt he'd be easily convinced that Voltaire would be helping out of the goodness of his heart.

In terms of what's what, I'm pretty certain the cat face is Jeremy, or maybe Max considering Raven is being drawn into Voltaire's schemes. The next silhouette, if it's not Pandora, it's some other Immortal, or maybe there's another vampire encounter approaching? Although it does look very similar to the smaller silhouette that I'm assuming is Magus, so maybe it's also hint at Magus succeeding? Dunno.

1 minute ago, Scotty said:

In terms of what's what, I'm pretty certain the cat face is Jeremy,

I'm... pretty sure that's Sirleck in the background, actually.

3 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Sirleck by Voltaire, Abner by Voltair, maybe Voltaire would step in and "offer" to assist Magus, though Magus has stated he doesn't trust Immortals so I doubt he'd be easily convinced that Voltaire would be helping out of the goodness of his heart.

Right ... soo, Elliot by Magus, Magus by Sirleck, Sirleck by Voltaire, Voltaire by Pandora. We have 5. Anyone can prolong to 6?

3 minutes ago, Scotty said:

In terms of what's what, I'm pretty certain the cat face is Jeremy, or maybe Max considering Raven is being drawn into Voltaire's schemes.

I'm pretty sure the "cat" face is Sirleck.

9 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Right ... soo, Elliot by Magus, Magus by Sirleck, Sirleck by Voltaire, Voltaire by Pandora. We have 5. Anyone can prolong to 6?

I like to think it's Elliot and/or Ellen, given past events.

Also, is it just me or is the cover not showing up when you go directly to the site via the address rather than the link. I'm assuming it's normal update delay, but still, it's a little odd to me.

A thought on Magus: his plan apparently involves Ellen zapping Elliot with her FV5 beam and Magus riding it into Elliot's body, and then splitting himself from Elliot (possibly involving the Dewitchery Diamond). Given what we know of the TF beams and the Diamond, wouldn't this leave Magus' new default form as a girl form?

13 minutes ago, ijuin said:

A thought on Magus: his plan apparently involves Ellen zapping Elliot with her FV5 beam and Magus riding it into Elliot's body, and then splitting himself from Elliot (possibly involving the Dewitchery Diamond). Given what we know of the TF beams and the Diamond, wouldn't this leave Magus' new default form as a girl form?

Sounds coherent..

The original Sister arc was mostly about Elliot and Ellen.
By putting those two in the foreground of the teaser, it feels like a step back.

But I must admit that I am at least a little bit relieved.
I was dreading that the III in the title was referring to Sister Act III.
We do not need Whoopi Goldberg.

1 hour ago, Gaster said:
1 hour ago, ijuin said:

Sounds coherent..

Yeah, but I'm guessing Magus has a way to turn himself male again afterward, or maybe he just doesn't care if he ends up female, just as long as she's got a body again.

3 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

The original Sister arc was mostly about Elliot and Ellen.
By putting those two in the foreground of the teaser, it feels like a step back.

Considering the previous storyline ended with the assurance that Sirleck was still poking around, it's safe to say that another Sister arc should also return to Elliot and Ellen as a major plot point.

Yes, Diane and Susan is also a pretty big deal, but it only recently starting picking up steam whereas Elliot and Ellen's story has been simmering for quite some time. At least having Susan and Diane on the cover as well makes it so that this arc isn't only about Elliot and Ellen.

1 minute ago, mlooney said:

Just a note.  None of "date" people are on the cover.  I'm laying good odds that they will be done in NP.

On a related note, I'm putting good odds on Ashley finding out about Ellen's origin if Magus is indeed involved.