• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
The Old Hack

Tips for new users

Hack, do you know where the Community Guidelines and Courtesy Rules are? Since we are starting over, I feel it would be good to remind myself of the rules.

For example, I didn't remember the rule about no posting fanfiction here. I'm sure there are other rules that I have forgotten.

If I recall, the note about fanfiction was I think in the section that had all the fan art and colourization stuff in and I think was something that Dan himself had posted. This gist I got was basically what Hack said about links being ok. It kinda goes without saying that if Dan were to happen to browse the forums, he wouldn't want to click on a link and find an entire story about Tedd zapping Pandora or something. ;)

9 hours ago, partner555 said:

Hack, do you know where the Community Guidelines and Courtesy Rules are? Since we are starting over, I feel it would be good to remind myself of the rules.

For example, I didn't remember the rule about no posting fanfiction here. I'm sure there are other rules that I have forgotten.

I know precisely where they are. In my head, waiting to be written out anew. *sigh* Please give me a couple of days or three as I am somewhat busy at the moment.

Bless you. You have just saved me a lot of work that I did not really have the time for this weekend. I will look them over and see if I can come up with anything that needs to be edited or if they can be condensed, then repost them.

Okay, I admit it, I am defeated. Could someone explain to me how one changes the colour of text on these new forums? It would be really helpful if I could work out how to post my moderator comments in a different colour so they stand out more.

Hey @The Old Hack, you may wish to update the link in the first post here, since they moved the information out of the thread I made into the (rather harder to find, and less intuitively placed) blog section.

On April 21, 2016 at 5:53 PM, The Old Hack said:

Bless you! I guess I just missed the darn thing because I couldn't see what 'A' had to do with colours! :)

Thanks! :)

The A just means text. The gray bar means color.

1 hour ago, The Old Hack said:

...silly me. Why did I not realise that a GRAY bar represents COLOURS. :doom:

Word & Open Office tend to make the icon red or blue so it stands out. I only recognized it because text editors always seem to use A for the icon's shape.