• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Stature

NP Monday July 18, 2016

Tedd, why would you ask that? You know she has access to the internet and tends to look up stuff if she hears it and doesn't know what it means, she likely heard the Game Grumps (or the EGS equivalent of) say Waifu and got curious, also, in her time playing Overwatch she likely seen or heard someone go "Mei is Bae". She probably knows about Husbandos too, if Twitter does exist in EGS, she's likely heard of #waifuwednesday and #husbandohumpday by now lol.

Yes yes, I know this sounds like I'm treating this as canon, but it is canon that she looks up stuff she doesn't know or thought she knew but was thrown a curveball that confused her.

As for the meaning of bae, it's either an acronym of "before anyone else" or a shortened form of babe, but considering some people refer to something awesome or popular as "the sh*t", I guess the danish version of the word would still be relevant. :)

...Dan, I hate to tell you this, but you can totally keep your ally alive and still not kill the people attacking you. In fact, when I did it the violent way is when she DIED. It was only when I did it with the (ostensibly) non-lethal takedown method that she survived.

I won't say that it's easy mind you...

1 hour ago, Amiable Dorsai said:
1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I strongly suspect that someone on this forum has been helping Grace learn Danish.

This does not bode well.

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.
Hamlet (1.4), Marcellus to Horatio

Hack, what have you been you been up to?

Absolutely nothing. Nobody can prove anything. And the DNA matches could easily have been pure coincidence.

2 hours ago, The Old Hack said:

Absolutely nothing. Nobody can prove anything. And the DNA matches could easily have been pure coincidence.

Sure.  I just want to know how you got Grace's email address.

2 hours ago, mlooney said:

Sure.  I just want to know how you got Grace's email address.

Surely... It involved... A very old... OLD... skill that he posesses.

Yes, I propose, that the Old Hack, master of hackery, did the deed through that very specific skill which he does posess.

What skill is that, that the man known for the word hack could have used to hack his way into getting such dangerous information?

Why, he merely asked politely.

40 minutes ago, RainbowWizard said:

Why, he merely asked politely.

I can buy that explanation, that just leads to the next question:

How do you ask a comic character any thing?

Hm.  The most famous humans entering a comic, is of course A-ha in "Take on Me".  Must be a Scandinavian thing.  Even if they were from Norway. 

On 07/19/2016 at 1:43 PM, The Old Hack said:

On 07/19/2016 at 7:47 PM, The Old Hack said:

Look, I already made this known a long time ago. I am actually a spambot, I'm just so well programmed that I tricked the admins here into making me a mod.

Waaait ... if you are spambot, you don't HAVE DNA.

On 07/19/2016 at 7:08 PM, ijuin said:

That is indeed the rarest of skills.

And apparently not available to young people.