• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
mlooney

Wed, July 20th, 2016

14 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Two things

1) I agree with Grace.  "Bae" is, at best bad, at worse, an affront to all things lawful good.

2) A male super hero with a cleavage window?  OK, I can go with that.

To be honest, I can't tell if that super hero is male or female. I give it 70% odds in favor of male.

1 minute ago, Howitzer said:

To be honest, I can't tell if that super hero is male or female.

Hair cut, hips and the codpiece and/or dancer's belt sure look male to me.  I could be wrong however.

1 hour ago, mlooney said:
1 hour ago, Howitzer said:

To be honest, I can't tell if that super hero is male or female.

Hair cut, hips and the codpiece and/or dancer's belt sure look male to me.  I could be wrong however.

I think a few others may have been confused too.

BTW....::looks at the commentary, then looks at the previous comic's reaction thread, then looks in the grammar thread:: Wait, Hack said nothing about the proper way to say Bae in danish....

57 minutes ago, Scotty said:

BTW....::looks at the commentary, then looks at the previous comic's reaction thread, then looks in the grammar thread:: Wait, Hack said nothing about the proper way to say Bae in danish....

It's written the way it is in the comic. It's pronounced so it rhymes with 'eh'.

(Well, roughly. This doesn't include the bloody glottal stop. But whatever.)

2 hours ago, mlooney said:

Given the turn of events, I am positive that the super is a lady. Dan drew a Zarya type of super, physique alone.

21 minutes ago, The Old Hack said:

It's written the way it is in the comic. It's pronounced so it rhymes with 'eh'.

Although, the meaning of the word stinks. I would rather have some bær than be called a bæ. (in Denmark, of course) :demonicduck:

For the record, the #1 new super hero in America is a man.

Iron Man or Captain America?

1 hour ago, The Old Hack said:

(Well, roughly. This doesn't include the bloody glottal stop. But whatever.)

Yeah the way bae is used when referring to someone is more like "bay".

Though for us canucks, when ever we say "eh?" it sounds more like "ay?"...well... at least it does for me. :shrugs::

55 minutes ago, partner555 said:

We need a name for this guy. Language man?

The Dan canon name is "#1 new super hero in America " Of course that means he's not a full on FISS, otherwise his number would be well past 84

What does it say about me that the "pec window" didn't register with me until just now, when I was checking to see if there was a Friday NP?

Does anyone else remember The Electric Company from The Children's Television Workshop on PBS?

Remember "The Adventures of Letterman"?  Narrated by Joan Rivers and featuring Gene Wilder as the voice of the hero?

That was a word obsessed super hero who ripped things from his sweater.  Eventually that practice might lead to a big hole in the shirt.