• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
ProfessorTomoe

Changing Medications (Level of Trust Required)

Just now, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

That joke floundered.  It had no sole.  Before I clam up, tell us what lured you to cast a line like that?

Lest you think it was just a fluke, I did it on porpoise.

4 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

That joke floundered.  It had no sole.  Before I clam up, tell us what lured you to cast a line like that?

Just be glad he's not from Alabama, or else you'd be hearing it with a Southern trawl.

***The Edema Chronicles for March 14, 2023

Today's weight, taken at around 3:15 a.m., was 316 lbs.

Up one pound, probably because I cheated and had some sliced cherry tomatoes with salt on them. It was a one-time deal.

24 minutes ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

***The Edema Chronicles for March 14, 2023

Today's weight, taken at around 3:15 a.m., was 316 lbs.

Up one pound, probably because I cheated and had some sliced cherry tomatoes with salt on them. It was a one-time deal.

Water retention from salted tomatoes? That's a thing? Granted, salt, but still . . .

CW: Poop

I'm trying to figure out the rhyme or reason behind my having constipation.  Last 10 days or so, no problems with having bowel movement.  Today, out of the blue, I have a massive turd that is so large and hard that it made my ass bled.  I've eaten more or less the same thing and had the same amount of fluids, so should be the same. Nope.  Today you get ass pain

28 minutes ago, mlooney said:

CW: Poop

Reveal hidden contents

With six you get egg roll.

5 hours ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

With six you get egg roll.

I _don't_ want six.  One ass breaker at a time, thank you very much

***The Edema Chronicles for March 17, 2023

Today's weight, taken at around 5:05 a.m., was 319 lbs.

Uh-oh...a 4 pound jump. Several things could explain that. One, I did a lot of sitting up straight yesterday. Two, I'm wearing my light jacket. Let's give it a day or two and see if it settles back.

EDIT: Okay, this is weird. I took off my light jacket and got a weight of 316 lbs. That thing does *not* weight 3 pounds. Go figure.

***The Edema Chronicles for March 18, 2023

Today's weight, taken at around 4:00 a.m., was 321 lbs.

I think I might have a problem. I didn't do a lot of leg elevating yesterday, which might explain said problem. Gotta do more of that today.

***The Edema Chronicles for March 19, 2023

Today's weight, taken at around 4:00 a.m., was 318 lbs.

I spent almost all of yesterday asleep and with my legs elevated, so maybe that accounts for the loss. I'm just glad to see the loss.

I have a migraine.  Meds aren't working. It's roughly 4 hours and 30 minutes before I can take meds again.  Gonna lay down and put on my sleep mask.  

***The Edema Chronicles for March 20, 2023

Today's weight, taken at around 3:12 a.m., was 318 lbs.

Weighed myself 3 times. First time came up as 319. Second and third came up as 318. Go figure.