• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Red Regent

Corrupt a Wish

Granted. Your wish is now granted from your subconscious. You are now a cat that can turn into other cats. 

I wish for someone else to be the target of the millions of angry wishers.

Sorry, no wish can grant that. You'd need a hundred miracles to make a dent.

I wish for the people who SPREAD the words of people making public statements about stuff they do not understand to stop spreading the falsehoods.

Granted, however the "better" outcome is the total destruction of the global economy via nuclear war, resulting in IRL Fallout. Hope you're registered to your local vault.

I wish for registration to the closest non-malicious vault (Preferrably Vault 111 as the Sole Survivor).

Granted, however it functions as an information black hole, devouring data from the web at an astounding rate.

I wish for a way to successfully capture and hold the Professor.

Granted. You now only have to take one pineapple-sized suppository per day.

I wish I didn't have to deal with all this anxiety.

Granted. Your procrastination is now handled by a reputable management firm.

I wish for additional pylons.

Granted, pylons start appearing in every major metropolitan area in the Western hemisphere, problem; these are Warhammer 40K Pylons, which promptly start stripping all life from the nearby vicinity, and somehow phase themselves out of existence whenever military strikecraft attempt to attack them.

I wish for some random effects to be generated by that hole in reality that I accidentally made in the other thread.

Granted, however the transfer is only smooth when downgrading. It is now 1479843% more convoluted and frustrating when upgrading.

I wish capitalism actually worked the way it was advertised.

Granted: A tiny African nation achieves this balance, only to be conquered and subjugated by neighbouring dictatorships.

I wish I had an attractive, loyal and loving girlfriend.

You had an attractive, loyal and loving girlfriend... before she got killed by a chainsaw murderer whilst getting you some flowers.

I wish that humans worked like it said on the tin.

Granted but since the humans themselves are hand-made (and lets not get into that discussion shall we not?) while they all sort of do the same things as it says on the tin (like act a certain way until age X, consume food, and procreate), the little differences mean that while they're mostly the same they function wildly differently from one another.

I wish for a permanent pocket dimension.

Granted, however it is a Soup dimension. All that it contains is soup. All that enters or exits it is soup. And more soup.

I wish for soup.

Simple answer: You drown in soup. Please don't ask for details. In fact...

I wish Arcanimus didn't ask for details.

Granted. I don't ask for details, I take them directly from your mind, leaving you reliving the experience for a minimum of 42 weeks.

I wish 42 was the real meaning of life, the universe, and everything.

Granted.  You may wish for infinite wishes without limit.  And the wishing for wishes will work to the best of your ability.  Whether or not anything comes from these wishes is another matter altogether.

I wish for five metric tons of 99.9% pure silver coins, each coin between 10 and 50 grams, in a secure location which I can access easily but only I alone may enter and leave.