• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
heroesofcrash

Comic 7/30/16 - At Least They Weren't Scented Markers

Seems that Belt Boy's caught in the middle of another team's problems... but that's par for the course for him today. Will Gelatin Boy remain unbullied for the rest of the day? Or will Jackknife best our stressed-out hero? Stay tuned, folks!

I'm really happy with the lower-left panel. Foreshortening is one of my problem areas in terms of my art, and I've been working on it. There's a method of drawing your character in boxes to keep him/her in proportion, and it seems to work for me. I also like the backgrounds I used here; Dino-Mo's background is meant to remind you of a blazing fire, whereas Belt Boy's background is strongly anime-inspired. That anime influence stuck out at me as I was creating it; my art style has shifted away from anime/manga and more towards western retro styles, but it still incorporates elements of both.