• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

Pinup: August 1, 2016 (Tedd: How much is too much?)

So this is too much. But not much too much?

Actually, this raises an interesting possibility.

This Uryuom Worker's Suit is lavender.

Could it actually be Lavender's?

If so, that would mean Lavender is at Edward's house often enough that she is leaving her clothes there.

Perhaps Edward isn't as lonely as I thought...

I actually found it strange that there were worker suits in the colour combinations suited for Grace, Ellen and Nanase. Maybe they're customize-able?

Boobs that big would not have teeny tiny little stems.  They'd wrap around the whole chest and onto the sides.  I've seen real boobs that, while not as big as that, are bigger than Dan's usual double-FV5, and they do *not* have the C-cup-sized point of origin Dan pictures here.  :-P

When choosing a size, never go so big no one can play with them anymore!

7 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

3 hours ago, mlooney said:

That one, like 4 breasts, pushes anti-fan service.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's at least 1 person that looks at that and is like "Ooooh beanbag chairs!"

I know better though, pretty certain that wouldn't be any more comfortable for Tedd than it is now.

20 minutes ago, Scotty said:

I wouldn't be surprised if there's at least 1 person that looks at that and is like "Ooooh beanbag chairs!"

d5jsas.png

3 hours ago, Scotty said:

I would, as soon as there is an IKEA in my town.

Do they sell beanbag chairs or ottomans, or both?

13 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

Never choose a size that induces sympathy...

10 hours ago, mlooney said:

That one, like 4 breasts, pushes anti-fan service.

Sadly yes.  I had big sexy-awesome hopes for this one too.  It's kind of the antithesis to sexy-awesome...

2 hours ago, Vorlonagent said:

Sadly yes.  I had big sexy-awesome hopes for this one too.  It's kind of the antithesis to sexy-awesome...

I honestly don't know how someone would think Tedd finding out how much was too much would be sexy. Sketchbook material? Yeah, I can see that. As a pinup? When I saw the option in the polls I was like "Why?" I was hoping for Panda Ashley personally.

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

I honestly don't know how someone would think Tedd finding out how much was too much would be sexy. Sketchbook material? Yeah, I can see that. As a pinup? When I saw the option in the polls I was like "Why?" I was hoping for Panda Ashley personally.

Panda Ashley would have been cool.  I voted for it as well.

I was hoping to tag along with Tedd as he explored new frontiers of bustiness.  That looked...sad.  :(

26 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

Panda Ashley would have been cool.  I voted for it as well.

I was hoping to tag along with Tedd as he explored new frontiers of bustiness.  That looked...sad.  :(

You know, now that you mention that, this subject probably would have been better done as a sequence, the first stage with default female Tedd, and stages 2-4 being being decent, and stage 5 being "Whoops! Too much"

On 08/02/2016 at 4:15 PM, Scotty said:

I actually found it strange that there were worker suits in the colour combinations suited for Grace, Ellen and Nanase. Maybe they're customize-able?

Wait ... we already saw the worker suits in color? I was just going to say how surprised I was with them being pink.

On 08/02/2016 at 0:00 PM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

If so, that would mean Lavender is at Edward's house often enough that she is leaving her clothes there.

Perhaps Edward isn't as lonely as I thought...

Well if he's lonely it's definitely not Lavender's fault, she's doing everything she can.

2 hours ago, Scotty said:

I honestly don't know how someone would think Tedd finding out how much was too much would be sexy.

... agree. Considering Tedd's personality, he's definitely going to stop later than most of readers would like. Unless it was accident as Dan suggested ...

25 minutes ago, Scotty said:
30 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Wait ... we already saw the worker suits in color? I was just going to say how surprised I was with them being pink.

Yeah, on the cover page for Painted Black VI.

... right. I guess after this Painted Black cover I didn't paid enough attention ...

30 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

Sooooo agreed.  Maybe a caption: "FV5", "2x FV5", "3x FV5", "4x FV5", "5x FV5"

If THIS would be the end result, maybe FV5, 2x FV5, 4x FV5, 8x FV5 and 16x FV5 would be closer. Although I would rather see 3x FV5 than 8x FV5 ...