• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

Pinup: August 1, 2016 (Sarah and Nanase, transfer scales)

Anubis told me that scale was ONLY for weighing souls and feathers.
What else was that old dog hiding from me?

Of course, the scale actually belonged to Osiris, but Anubis was the one who had to use it every day.  If he never used it outside of work, he may not have known the device could do anything other than what his bird brained boss told him.

On another matter, did this event precede Sarah's trip to the convention?

3 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

On another matter, did this event precede Sarah's trip to the convention?

Probably not, Sarah was much taller and curvier at the convention. Unless she used the scales on multiple people for cumulative results...Nah, that'd be more work than just having Tedd or Grace program the TFG.

On 8/2/2016 at 8:38 AM, Stature said:

Oy, Libra.

"Soo, wanna swap tops until we can reverse this?"

The buttons on Sarah's top are gone.

And they should hope they get warning before it reverses - else they'll have two shirts with no buttons.

On 08/02/2016 at 3:36 AM, Scotty said:

Interesting, I'm wondering if the what the scales transfer is dependent on what the person holding them wants, I mean, I wouldn't be surprised that Sarah wanted a chest like Nanase.

She almost said it.

On 08/02/2016 at 4:20 PM, Scotty said:

Nah, that'd be more work than just having Tedd or Grace program the TFG.

Yes, this is funny, but Sarah probably wouldn't object to reversing it: if she would really want bigger breasts, she doesn't need to steal Nanase's, she can just ask Tedd. Or Grace if temporary is enough.

Yes--Sarah has shown that she can use the watches (at least in high-magic zones where they can function), so if she wants one with "sexy Sarah" forms, then she can get one.

13 hours ago, ijuin said:

Yes--Sarah has shown that she can use the watches (at least in high-magic zones where they can function), so if she wants one with "sexy Sarah" forms, then she can get one.

She probably has one.  Or she no longer wants/needs one.

5 hours ago, Vorlonagent said:
19 hours ago, ijuin said:

She probably has one.  Or she no longer wants/needs one.

Based on MV5, she might even recently be too shy to ask for one, or explain to Tedd how exactly the form should look. "Might" being the key word here. Of course, unless the watches will stop working due to something Pandora cause, it's only question of time.

26 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Based on MV5, she might even recently be too shy to ask for one, or explain to Tedd how exactly the form should look. "Might" being the key word here. Of course, unless the watches will stop working due to something Pandora cause, it's only question of time.

I tend to think Sarah was awkward in MV5 because Ellen was there.  If it were just Grace there's she'd be having Grace whip it out and get down to measurements and growth ratios.

Sarah has mused to herself that she has been naked any number of times in front of Tedd and Grace.  That implies a huge degree of comfort and trust.  I'd tend to think that if she doesn't have a "variable measurements FV5" watch to explore alternate figures for herself, it would be because she's having enough fun with Tedd's experiments that she's forgotten to ask or hasn't needed to.

23 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:
56 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

I tend to think Sarah was awkward in MV5 because Ellen was there.  If it were just Grace there's she'd be having Grace whip it out and get down to measurements and growth ratios.

As I said, "might" being the key word here. Sarah was certainly more awkward due to Ellen, but we are not sure how would she behave with just Grace.

It's possible she is still to shy to ask for something like that. Or she asked long time ago ...

23 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

Sarah has mused to herself that she has been naked any number of times in front of Tedd and Grace.

Which MIGHT've been accidents when testing various watches like the height-change ones. Sure, even that needs lot of trust given that she can be sure in advance those accidents will happen again, but still ...

... we don't know enough about those experiments to be sure in either direction. Which is pity and I would definitely like another story exploring it.

(Also, it's possible she got some watches which are not "variable measurements FV5" but close enough. I like the idea she will ask for "vampire" form based on her experience in card tournament ...)

7 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

As I said, "might" being the key word here. Sarah was certainly more awkward due to Ellen, but we are not sure how would she behave with just Grace.

It's possible she is still to shy to ask for something like that. Or she asked long time ago ...

Which MIGHT've been accidents when testing various watches like the height-change ones. Sure, even that needs lot of trust given that she can be sure in advance those accidents will happen again, but still ...

... we don't know enough about those experiments to be sure in either direction. Which is pity and I would definitely like another story exploring it.

(Also, it's possible she got some watches which are not "variable measurements FV5" but close enough. I like the idea she will ask for "vampire" form based on her experience in card tournament ...)

Sarah reflecting casually on being naked in front of Tedd and Grace suggests that there's no taboo left in Sarah's mind about being naked in front of them.

I'd ask how they got those scales if this wasn't non-canon and if they weren't dressed like they're on an Indy adventure. I wonder what kind of treasure they're looking for that needs them to switch their boob sizes.

On 08/06/2016 at 3:33 AM, SeriousJupiter said:

I'd ask how they got those scales if this wasn't non-canon and if they weren't dressed like they're on an Indy adventure. I wonder what kind of treasure they're looking for that needs them to switch their boob sizes.

Needs?

(Although, the easiest reason to switch boob size is narrow passage they need to go through.)