• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Tom Sewell

What would you like to see in the sketchbook?

I'm going to start this thread with:

Tony as Captain Kirk trying to make out with Lavender. Why?

• Kirk seducing alien women is a meme so established that Shatner himself satirized it in Escape From Planet Earth
  • I can see Tony imagining that he could be Kirk
  • Tony kind of looks like he has Kirk hair. And wouldn't it be great if Tony's already wearing a rug in high school? (This has nothing to do with my starting to lose my hair in high school.)

10 hours ago, Tom Sewell said:

And wouldn't it be great if Tony's already wearing a rug in high school? (This has nothing to do with my starting to lose my hair in high school.)

Patrick Stewart lost his hair very young.  He used it as a selling point when he joined the Royal Shakespeare Company, pointing out he could play young handsome heroes with a wig and old men without one.  Either way, he's still one of the sexiest men alive!

As for sketchbooks, hmm....

The moment that OTT is first proposed.  Could be Grace with her arm around a furiously blushing Sarah, enthusiastically talking to a shocked but happy Tedd.  Could be Tedd making the suggestion, with Grace cautiously watching to see how Sarah will react, or trying to calm down a Sarah clearly offended on Grace's behalf.  Or it could be a sleepy comment from one of a familar tangle of barely-dressed bodies, with looks of contemplation on all three faces.

4 hours ago, Vorlonagent said:

Maybe Dan's Patreon stuff time-delayed by 3 months.

I suspect Dan doesn't want so sexy stuff on his main page. You would need to read it from tumblr. Assuming Dan doesn't forgot to copy them there again.

2 hours ago, mlooney said:

Pandora, elf form showing a lot of leg in that split dress of hers and fishnet hose.

... ok, I got idea for pinup: Pandora with Blaike creating Raven. At least if they did it in the traditional way.

2 hours ago, hkmaly said:

I suspect Dan doesn't want so sexy stuff on his main page. You would need to read it from tumblr. Assuming Dan doesn't forgot to copy them there again.

... ok, I got idea for pinup: Pandora with Blaike creating Raven. At least if they did it in the traditional way.

I was think Pandora flying.  Also noise art for a bomber.  Simple name for the bomber "Chaos Witch", or even just "Chaos"

19 hours ago, ijuin said:

Back in http://www.egscomics.com/index.php?id=1937, where Tedd had just learned about having been Marked, Tedd speculates that trying to cast the spell again would, rather than reversing it, instead "double up" on the cute girliness. I would like to see what a "doubly girly Tedd" would look like (as opposed to "enhanced sexy" forms such as FV5).

... you think it's possible?

23 hours ago, mlooney said:

I was think Pandora flying.  Also noise art for a bomber.  Simple name for the bomber "Chaos Witch", or even just "Chaos"

Unless it would be nuclear bomber, Pandora would take offence :)

2 hours ago, Vorlonagent said:

B2 stealth bomber "Pandora's Plane"...

Well, all the B2's names start with "Spirit" so hers would be "The Spirit of Chaos"

13 hours ago, mlooney said:

Well, all the B2's names start with "Spirit" so hers would be "The Spirit of Chaos"

To maintain my double-meaning name I'd suggest "Spirit Plane" though there's enough D&D aficionados in the military that it would be long since taken.

On 8/4/2016 at 10:40 PM, ijuin said:

Back in http://www.egscomics.com/index.php?id=1937, where Tedd had just learned about having been Marked, Tedd speculates that trying to cast the spell again would, rather than reversing it, instead "double up" on the cute girliness. I would like to see what a "doubly girly Tedd" would look like (as opposed to "enhanced sexy" forms such as FV5).

As per the anime trope, doubly-cute-girlieness in Tedd could cause fatal nosebleeds. For that matter, maybe that guy falling down in the mall was passing out from blood loss

3 hours ago, Vorlonagent said:

To maintain my double-meaning name I'd suggest "Spirit Plane" though there's enough D&D aficionados in the military that it would be long since taken.

You would think that, but nope, other than "American" and "Kitty Hawk" they are all named after states.

53 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

We need a better naming system...

Well they cost as much, in real dollars, as old school battleships, which were named after states, so there is that.

7 hours ago, Tom Sewell said:

As per the anime trope, doubly-cute-girlieness in Tedd could cause fatal nosebleeds.

I though that trope is related to sexiness, not cuteness ...

7 hours ago, Tom Sewell said:

For that matter, maybe that guy falling down in the mall was passing out from blood loss

Unlikely. He just tripped over something because was looking at pretty girls instead of where he is going.

43 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Unlikely. He just tripped over something because was looking at pretty girls instead of where he is going.

Maybe I should borrow Grace's "I'M JOKING" sign. However, nosebleeds caused by arousal or attraction are a common trope in humorous anime and manga. I'm quite sure that nosebleeds must have played a part in The Lucky Bunny Bounty Show.

Vampire Sarah and Werewolf Nanase wrestling, their clothes ruined.

Greg and Téa drinking tea and cuddling while watching anime.

Wolf and Cranium dressed as Hogwarts students.

Mall Elliot surrounded by adorable little animals in a flower garden.

Susan and Justin dressed as Pokémon Go Trainers with their starters.

3 hours ago, SeriousJupiter said:

Vampire Sarah and Werewolf Nanase wrestling, their clothes ruined.

I put this in the preliminary Survey that Dan is running on Patreon.

Catgirls Elliot and Noah racing through Swedekea (again).

I have in my mind specifically, them both mid-pouncing over a bed (side-on) as though one is about to bounce onto it and the other just has.

Edited by Trix Marano
spelling mistake gah!

27 minutes ago, Trix Marano said:

Not likely.  Both Elliot and Noah want to retain their ability to buy inexpensive kits that contain almost everything they need to build furniture that is usually of serviceable quality.  And one more race through that store will get them banned for life.  (Do not underestimate the ability of private security to hold a petty grudge)

On 8/3/2016 at 4:34 PM, mlooney said:

Pandora, elf form showing a lot of leg in that split dress of hers and fishnet hose.

That one could possibly be more pinup material.

I wouldn't be terribly upset if Dan put panel recolours like the Stacked Rhoda one in the sketchbook rather than patreon.

7 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:
7 hours ago, Trix Marano said:

Not likely.  Both Elliot and Noah want to retain their ability to buy inexpensive kits that contain almost everything they need to build furniture that is usually of serviceable quality.  And one more race through that store will get them banned for life.  (Do not underestimate the ability of private security to hold a petty grudge)

Not even private security can blame them for something happening out of continuity. While in-continuity Noah might resist being turned into catgirl.