• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Tom Sewell

What would you like to see in the sketchbook?

2 hours ago, ijuin said:

Noah MIGHT submit to being catgirlified if Grace insists that it would be SO CUTE. He has difficulty resisting her when she is being sweet.

"Cute" and "sweet" are not the first words which get on my mind seeing this image. Although they get there later.

Just now, ijuin said:

Noah MIGHT submit to being catgirlified if Grace insists that it would be SO CUTE. He has difficulty resisting her when she is being sweet.

I'd say it's more likely that Melissa would insist because of the cute factor.

On August 3, 2016 at 6:06 PM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Greg and Vladia in costume as Antony and Cleopatra.

Which one would be in which costume?  We know Greg has cosplayed as female characters....

On August 6, 2016 at 9:31 PM, SeriousJupiter said:

Greg and Téa drinking tea and cuddling while watching anime.

But wouldn't that make Vladia jealous?  ;-)

Wolf and Cranium dressed as Hogwarts students.

It would have to be Hermione and Ron, just based on what we've seen of their personalities....

[Oh, look, the above popped up when I clicked the reply box for the more recent posts.  Guess I'd started to reply, back lasttime this thread was active, and the system still had my draft-in-progress!]

On December 4, 2016 at 1:46 AM, hkmaly said:

"Cute" and "sweet" are not the first words which get on my mind seeing this image. Although they get there later.

I'm strongly reminded of what Harry Dresden saw when he looked at Karrin Murphy with his Wizard's Sight.

I wonder if Noah is a fan of Jim Butcher's works?  Seems like he might well be....

4 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

Which one would be in which costume?  We know Greg has cosplayed as female characters....

It is because Greg has played female roles that I am confident in his ability to look good wearing the skirt of a Roman Officer.

Just now, CritterKeeper said:

[Oh, look, the above popped up when I clicked the reply box for the more recent posts.  Guess I'd started to reply, back lasttime this thread was active, and the system still had my draft-in-progress!]

I actually like that it does that, the other day I had typed up a lengthy response and got distracted before I hit "Post" about half an hour later I go to turn off my computer, closed firefox and thought "wait, didn't I have a post I was working on?" I reopened firefox to the forums, saw that I did not hit the post button, clicked the field and everything popped back in, I didn't have to retype everything. :D

4 hours ago, Scotty said:

I actually like that it does that, the other day I had typed up a lengthy response and got distracted before I hit "Post" about half an hour later I go to turn off my computer, closed firefox and thought "wait, didn't I have a post I was working on?" I reopened firefox to the forums, saw that I did not hit the post button, clicked the field and everything popped back in, I didn't have to retype everything. :D

Yeah, I do too.  It had just been a lot longer than usual, so I was surprised it was still there.  :-)

16 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:
On 08/06/2016 at 4:31 AM, SeriousJupiter said:

Greg and Téa drinking tea and cuddling while watching anime.

But wouldn't that make Vladia jealous?  ;-)

Depends if it really was Vladia he was on date with on New Year ...

10 hours ago, Scotty said:
16 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

You can enjoy not risking the content on all textareas.