• Announcements

    • Robin

      Welcome!   03/05/2016

      Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Stature

NP Monday July 31, 2017

Recommended Posts

I thought this new Immortal was introduced to avoid using the old Goonmanji narrator.

Or did I misunderstand the commentary?

Anyhow, an Immortal Otaku could be amusing.  But the gag could grow old REALLY quickly.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Aura Guardian said:

Well, this should be an interesting game - again. I wonder how thoroughly the evil game will be frustrated.

Won't these immortals be RUNNING the evil game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, animalia said:
5 hours ago, Aura Guardian said:

Well, this should be an interesting game - again. I wonder how thoroughly the evil game will be frustrated.

Won't these immortals be RUNNING the evil game?

I'm pretty sure neither Pandora nor Voltaire would be running it. Just the last one.

Also, bonus points for breaking fourth wall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:
53 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Also, bonus points for breaking fourth wall.

The EGS fourth wall gets broken so often, Dan should replace it with a sliding glass door.

Not true. There are worse "offenders". Also, sliding glass door won't help if you don't slide them fast enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:
32 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

sliding glass door won't help if you don't slide them fast enough

Ok, Sliding Transparent Aluminum Doors.

Are you SURE that would help?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

I'm pretty sure neither Pandora nor Voltaire would be running it. Just the last one.

Also, bonus points for breaking fourth wall.

How did I break the fourth wall?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, animalia said:
1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

I'm pretty sure neither Pandora nor Voltaire would be running it. Just the last one.

Also, bonus points for breaking fourth wall.

How did I break the fourth wall?

Not you. The immortal I was speaking about.

The fourth wall is very hard to break from our side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

Not you. The immortal I was speaking about.

The fourth wall is very hard to break from our side.

Oooooook. Any ways in case I wasn't clear my ides was the three imortals would be the "minds" of the game giving directions to whoever ended up playing it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Non-canon stories tend to have 4th walls made of rice paper if there's even a wall at all.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hkmaly said:

The fourth wall is very hard to break from our side.

 

ETA: I'd forgotten how good/creative that video was, and videos in general back when they were a new thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CritterKeeper said:

I'd forgotten how good/creative that video was, and videos in general back when they were a new thing.

I am so glad that during most of the 80's I was in the Army so I never had 80's Hair. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now