• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
mlooney

Pinup Wed, Aug 3rd

Here is

And this one is nice.  Best of the crop.

MME looks so, well, innocent and Mall Elliot looks so happy.  It's rare that I find one where I don't prefer one of the middle stages, but not this time.

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

MME looks so, well, innocent and Mall Elliot looks so happy.  It's rare that I find one where I don't prefer one of the middle stages, but not this time.

Agree. Although the fourth picture is also good.

20 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Shoes are required at the mall.  Mall Elliot should know better than that.

The form being called "Mall Elliot" doesn't mean he's in mall. In fact, I seriously doubt that - not even Heidi would think this is good outfit for mall, and Mall Elliot is without any mind changes.

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

The form being called "Mall Elliot" doesn't mean he's in mall. In fact, I seriously doubt that - not even Heidi would think this is good outfit for mall, and Mall Elliot is without any mind changes.

Oklahoma, mid August, slightly larger "pants"  Seen it.   Jean shorts cut so short that the bottom half of the pocket is showing.  Granted not normally white  Red white and blue is popular.

23 hours ago, mlooney said:
On 08/03/2016 at 1:21 AM, hkmaly said:

Oklahoma, mid August, slightly larger "pants"  Seen it.   Jean shorts cut so short that the bottom half of the pocket is showing.  Granted not normally white  Red white and blue is popular.

Whoa.

Have any pics?

Uh, I mean ... this doesn't disprove my sentence. There are pictures of people walking outside in public naked, with crowds of people around (google "naked in public"). While some might be photoshoped or staged, some people just like to tease that much. So, someone being dressed that way in public doesn't automatically mean it's good idea.

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

Whoa.

Have any pics?

Google "Pictures Daisy Dukes" and you'll probably find all the photos you'll ever need.

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

There are pictures of people walking outside in public naked, with crowds of people around (google "naked in public"). While some might be photoshoped or staged, some people just like to tease that much. So, someone being dressed that way in public doesn't automatically mean it's good idea.

24 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

Google "Pictures Daisy Dukes" and you'll probably find all the photos you'll ever need.

You guys are quite a tease.

Mall Elliot is in the "party" territory. Guess the contrast between personalities is prominent, at best.

27 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

Doesn't work that way. No matter how many pictures I saw, my first reaction to hearing something like that is that I would like to see it. (Of course, I'm not saying it aloud normally.) Despite the fact I probably already saw more interesting or more sexy pictures. Or at least pictures with less clothes.

3 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Doesn't work that way. No matter how many pictures I saw, my first reaction to hearing something like that is that I would like to see it. (Of course, I'm not saying it aloud normally.) Despite the fact I probably already saw more interesting or more sexy pictures. Or at least pictures with less clothes.

...see it in RL.  Got it.  :)

4 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

...see it in RL.  Got it.

Well I can try to describe the though process: "I would like to see it. At least pictures ... wait, that's not nearly as good as seeing it RL. And wait, I can see better pictures just doing google search. Actually, I might have something like this already saved on disk."

2 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Well I can try to describe the though process: "I would like to see it. At least pictures ... wait, that's not nearly as good as seeing it RL. And wait, I can see better pictures just doing google search. Actually, I might have something like this already saved on disk."

[snicker]  Answering my own question in the realm of teh sexeh...

Possibly. The form that Elliot used at the Mall is supposed to be fairly short--like "just a little taller than Rhoda" short. "Mild-Mannered" form meanwhile is (IIRC) about the same height as Elliot's default female height (so same height as Ellen).

Considering that in the first panel here both Ashley and "Mall Elliot" are blushing and "Mall Elliot" seems to be re-fastening her skirt, ME could have been wearing undies like that in the changing room.

Or less.

BTW, I've been calling "Mall Elliot" "Nadeshiko" for quite awhile. It fits the pink hair and may arguably a Japanese word Ashley knows, even though she's not supposed to be Japanese. (No, Ashley, even though we don't know where we're from, we're not from Japan. Absolutely sure of that. Can't you tell from the NOT JAPANESE t-shirts we wear?)

7 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

She looks properly short until the last picture, then she looks like she gained back several inches.

Looks more like she shrinks to what I figured would be Mall Elliot height in the second stage, but then gains a couple inches in the 3-5 panels.

4 hours ago, Scotty said:
11 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

She looks properly short until the last picture, then she looks like she gained back several inches.

Looks more like she shrinks to what I figured would be Mall Elliot height in the second stage, but then gains a couple inches in the 3-5 panels.

... considering she's bending more and more, agree.

11 hours ago, Tom Sewell said:

Considering that in the first panel here both Ashley and "Mall Elliot" are blushing and "Mall Elliot" seems to be re-fastening her skirt, ME could have been wearing undies like that in the changing room.

Or less.

Nanase's spell needs to preserve number of pieces of clothes. It's possible Elliot's spell have similar rule?