• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

NP, Thursday August 4, 2016

I believe you : )

Yay!

I may have actually thought the same thing at the time. I'm not even sure anymore. It seems like a somewhat natural conclusion: "He can magically sense puppies? How could that be!"

The Shive is committing a lot of HIs resources to Pandora: This canon NP arc and all of the current story arc so far. In fact, except for the title page, no one with a known sister has so far made an appearance in  Sister III.

Maybe Pandora is somebody's sister? 

Okay, Grace has siblings. But Grace isn't on the title page.

Anyway, who do you think we'll see marked next? I'd like to see a few more surprises rather than just complete the Eight Marks.

7 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:
8 hours ago, Tobyc said:

Does it matter if I can't prove it anymore?

This is the Internet.

You can claim any thing you want without any proof whatsoever and someone will believe you.

Careful.  You might invoke XKCD #386

20 hours ago, mlooney said:

Some how the idea of a demi-goddess of chaos having a "master plan" is sort of, well, an alignment violation.   No XP for you this adventure!

She's not really demi-goddess of chaos. I mean, you can say immortals are demigods, but her title of Chaos was self-given. Also, she don't really need the XP, she already leveled past limit.