• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Scotty

Pinup: Thursday August 4, 2016 (Grace show off)

18 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Is Tedd a guy or girl in this?

With Tedd, we will never be sure. But I think she is just flat-chested here.

Now I feel that that scarlet dress is becoming more of a theme.

21 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Is Tedd a guy or girl in this?

Yes.

Seriously, what answer would you expect?

22 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Of course it'd be this kind of show.

Although it's unlikely she's still that naive to not understand it correctly.

On the other hand, it's still very sexy and more fun ... so Tedd wouldn't complain either.

7 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

I think Tedd would enjoy the show the most as a guy...

Now I wanna see Ellen doing this for Nanase. :D

My goodness! Neither standing up in high heels nor juggling is any one of easy, instinctual, or the same regardless of form, let alone combining both. Grace is proving she has spent a lot of time in that form...unless balance and throw/catch are things part Uryuom learn at accelerated speed. Either way, if Tess tries to duplicate this feat she'll need to spend many hours in that form, practicing...

This reminds me of René Magritte's "The Son Of Man".

I hope Tedd is there as a coach or critic.  Grace is telekinetic.  If she wants to put some effort into a juggling act, she can handle a LOT more than three balls.

11 hours ago, Haylo said:

My goodness! Neither standing up in high heels nor juggling is any one of easy, instinctual, or the same regardless of form, let alone combining both. Grace is proving she has spent a lot of time in that form...unless balance and throw/catch are things part Uryuom learn at accelerated speed.

First, probably yes, Uryuom learn this faster, second, while standing up in high heels and juggling might be affected by form, it wouldn't be affected THAT MUCH - training in similar form would still help.

10 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Grace is telekinetic.  If she wants to put some effort into a juggling act, she can handle a LOT more than three balls.

Can she? Jean Grey can likely juggle hundreds of balls, but Grace is not THAT good with telekinesis. Moving multiple objects at once with different trajectories might be hard for her.  .... at least if she would be training her telekinesis it would be more useful than training "normal" juggling.

3 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Can she? Jean Grey can likely juggle hundreds of balls, but Grace is not THAT good with telekinesis. Moving multiple objects at once with different trajectories might be hard for her.  .... at least if she would be training her telekinesis it would be more useful than training "normal" juggling.

Grace can precision-guide a single object (such as when she made the paper plane stick in Justin's ear), but multiple objects on dissimilar trajectories may be beyond her without a LOT of practice.

16 hours ago, SeriousJupiter said:

Good show. If I didn't hate ball jokes, I would totally make one right now.

Depends on the balls.  Reproductive organs are, when compared to soccer, rugby and gridiron footballs, to say nothing of tennis, net, basket, cricket, golf and ping-pong balls, as one might say, an entirely different ballgame.  There is no need to assume that everyone is thinking about baseball here.

This is a nice one.  I agre with the commenter who says it looks more like single FV5, but I consider that a plus.

Tedd looks pretty flat-chested here, but I love that he's wearing a more girly-friendly outfit -- looks like he's comfortable enough with switching back and forth that he doesn't feel such need to be a girl whenever he gets the chance any more.  If he feels like being a guy, he'll be a guy, and if she feels like being a girl, she'll be a girl!