• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

NP, Monday August 15, 2016

10 minutes ago, Scotty said:

http://www.egscomics.com/egsnp.php?id=499

Yep, apparently giving them magic would be too awkward for Pandora to enjoy.

I'm not sure why. It wasn't THAT bad - oh wait. Pandora didn't decided based on what they SAID.

2 minutes ago, Tom Sewell said:

Or maybe Pandora decided that being girls they might pass on their genes...

They said they won't.

1 minute ago, hkmaly said:

I'm not sure why. It wasn't THAT bad - oh wait. Pandora didn't decided based on what they SAID.

Pandora had decided she could give them the spells, but what they said after turned her against the idea.

4 minutes ago, Stature said:

Darnit, Larry.

Yet there might be some thing that can be learned from their fight, or I am just overthinking it.

Considering their behaviour at the card tournament, Larry's acceptance of the possibility of Tedd being able to transform into a girl and Rich apparently still being in denial, looks like at least Larry learned. :)

Ever go to a little diner or restaurant featuring a big refrigerated case of deserts with pies that seem to go on forever?
Now imagine Curly Howard behind that counter with Moe Howard and Larry Fine at either end...

You have no difficulty imagining the ensuing mayhem, making the carnage utterly pointless.

Now imagine Moperville's Rich and Larry with female transformation abilities.

Pandora could anticipate 99.9% of all possible outcomes that would result from the ensuing wacky hijinks.  That exercise would, for her, be utterly pointless.

I have never loathed a comic character as much as I am loathing Rich right now.  

Please to note that loath is different than hate and different yet from despise. And each is, in total, different than loath, hate, and despise as a group.

Given Rich's reaction, I think that we can

10 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Ever go to a little diner or restaurant featuring a big refrigerated case of deserts with pies that seem to go on forever?
Now imagine Curly Howard behind that counter with Moe Howard and Larry Fine at either end...

You have no difficulty imagining the ensuing mayhem, making the carnage utterly pointless.

Now imagine Moperville's Rich and Larry with female transformation abilities.

Pandora could anticipate 99.9% of all possible outcomes that would result from the ensuing wacky hijinks.  That exercise would, for her, be utterly pointless.

Yup, given Rich's reaction, it's clear that he is planning to "perv out" on his access to a female form, whether it be by viewing/groping it, or using it to infiltrate places where he would be otherwise unwelcome (e.g. girls' locker rooms).

On 08/15/2016 at 0:26 AM, Scotty said:
On 08/15/2016 at 0:19 AM, hkmaly said:

Pandora had decided she could give them the spells, but what they said after turned her against the idea.

Again: I don't think that what they said was THAT bad. Sure it wasn't good, but it wasn't bad enough to make them "last resort", especially considering Pandora would WELCOME some chaos.

On the other hand, her predictive powers give her better estimate of what would those two do than we have thanks to knowing them little more - even if she can't read their minds, which she probably can.

16 hours ago, ijuin said:

Yup, given Rich's reaction, it's clear that he is planning to "perv out" on his access to a female form, whether it be by viewing/groping it, or using it to infiltrate places where he would be otherwise unwelcome (e.g. girls' locker rooms).

I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't even think about groping himself and instead went directly to ideas involving other girls, with the "locker room" one being relatively acceptable.

Note that I fail to see what is perverse at viewing or groping yourself. Considering it would be HIS female form (not clone form of someone else), he can do anything he want with it just as he can do whatever he can with his default form.

Just because Elliot "I'll fail at perversion" Dunkel didn't do it on panel in EGS, doesn't mean it's perverse. In fact, I would expect random teenage boy to react closer to certain Valkyrie (possibly NSFW) ...

... and, in fact, considering Ellen's reaction here ... I think it suggests she DID some self-discovery off-panel ...

18 hours ago, Scotty said:
20 hours ago, hkmaly said:

... and, in fact, considering Ellen's reaction here ... I think it suggests she DID some self-discovery off-panel ...

Well Elliot apparently did between Tedd zapping him and touching the diamond.

Right. I realized it would actually make sense if Elliot did it already before touching the diamond, but forget it was actually shown when.