• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Brownie

Brownie

2 hours ago, The Old Hack said:

I still hold to my theory that Brownie is secretly Lord Brownie, ruler of this entire dimension and secretly the one that pulls all the strings (of yarn) on which all lesser beings dance.

And then pounces upon them because dancing lesser beings are irresistible to cats.

Lord Borwnie never plays for long before suddenly falling asleep.  Much to the relief of the lesser beings.

6 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

If Brownie is a bot, then Brownie will deny being a bot.

If Brownie is not a bot, then Brownie will deny being a bot.

Therefore, Brownie weighs the same as a duck.

A Euoropean or African demonic duck? And what is his airspeed when carrying a coconut?

15 hours ago, Vorlonagent said:

And then pounces upon them because dancing lesser beings are irresistible to cats.

Lord Borwnie never plays for long before suddenly falling asleep.  Much to the relief of the lesser beings.

I personally think the sudden sleeping due to being so active at night when everyone else is asleep?