• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Zorua

What Are You Doing Right Now?

Cleaning my room, organizing my digital games catalog, listening to jpop, considering what I'll need to update my closet.

15 hours ago, partner555 said:

Going to the food fete at the mosque my family goes too.

Interesting, report any of the tastier dishes back to us.

8 hours ago, PSadlon said:

Interesting, report any of the tastier dishes back to us.

Chicken and salad with yellow rice.

That being said, the selection wasn't big.

25 minutes ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

Trying to wind down after having written music all day long. I've been busy, and I've also been wearing myself out. Creativity does that to you. :D

Glad to hear things have been going well today!  May you have many more productive days and fun windings-down.

Thanks!

BTW, I'm waking up from a nap taken after a morning composing/mixing session. Had a package left at my front door from the Aussie Products web store. I now own the last packet of Continental Rich Beefy Mince to be purchased in the United States, as it's gone out of production (I'd ordered two and only got one.) Got some Manuka honey, too. Good stuff.

4 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Just as long as Vegemite does not go out of production

Vegemite is one of those foods that I really must try some time, just because I've heard such strong opinions on it through the years, good and bad.  Sure, those that find it disgusting have been more vocal and/or more numerous, but I'd still like to decide for myself!

When I was working overnight doing radio traffic reports, we would use Vegemite as sort of an initiation rite for new employees. Toast up some bread, put butter on it, and spread Vegemite very thinly over it. Everyone passed, with varying results (and varying amounts of anxiety pre-challenge).

I still have a tube of it in the fridge. Aussie Rules Football is on FS2. I wonder if it'd go good on pizza ... ;)