• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Zorua

What Are You Doing Right Now?

Back before the Crash (yes, we're calling it the Crash, it's canon now, deal with it), we had threads for "What are you listening to?", "What are you watching?", "What are you reading / eating / drinking / breathing…" and just one like "What are you right now?" which I think was supposed to be the generic one.

But we didn't have one for what we were doing at the moment. Any sort of activity. Some big work project, college assignment, fan projects of yours, packing for a trip, whatever. If you're doing an activity and feel like taking a minute to tell the Internet, well, here ya go.

And no, "typing on this forum" or "your girlfriend" and the like don't count. Don't be one of those guys. Also "playing video games" probably goes in the video games thread. "Reading", "Watching X", "Reading X", "Eating", and the like should get their threads back up and running too.

Anywho, out of boredom I dusted off my old Pokémon Phylogeny project, trying to sort Pokémon into a comprehensive phylogenetic tree while remaining accurate to the real-world one as best as possible. My latest hold up had been Talonflame (which I'm classifying as a peregrine falcon), because the lab boys looked over the tree for birds and thought "We can do better" and now I have to start all over again. Stupid birds. Well I guess it's a good thing to look over what I've already done and check for errors, but it's still frustrating.

1 hour ago, Zorua said:

Back before the Crash (yes, we're calling it the Crash, it's canon now, deal with it)

The great forum crash of 2016! We're not giving up until all the bunnies have been found!!

1 hour ago, Zorua said:

Back before the Crash (yes, we're calling it the Crash, it's canon now, deal with it)

38 minutes ago, Scotty said:

The great forum crash of 2016! We're not giving up until all the bunnies have been found!!

Eh, just before the Heroes of CRASH come. Just saying. Then again, who is the computer whiz over there?

Gawrsh, stacking quotes is hard, now that stacked quotes are not readily available :demonicduck:

4 hours ago, Zorua said:

the lab boys looked over the tree for birds and thought "We can do better" and now I have to start all over again. Stupid birds. 

Yes, but now birds are dinosaurs!

2 hours ago, Stature said:

Gawrsh, stacking quotes is hard, now that stacked quotes are not readily available :demonicduck:

Doesn't seem to work on my iPad.  It'll highlight a block of quote and have a little target spot for dragging it, but it never drags, just scrolls.  Maybe I'm just not doing it in quite the right spot; it feels kind of like one of those stupid flash games where you have to click on the exact correct pixel in order to move on!

It's currently tied for Thing I'd Most Like To See Fixed with giving us back the poor Demonic Duck. ;-)

5 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

It's currently tied for Thing I'd Most Like To See Fixed with giving us back the poor Demonic Duck. ;-)

3 hours ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

Signatures appear to be history, too. Too bad. I had that sig from the Keenspot days.

Please, oh please, Robin, bring these back (with two cherries on top)!!

Signatures have been enabled, not sure why they're off by default. When i get back from vacation I'm going to find my whole cache of custom emojis, but if someone wants to email that demonic duck icon to me, that'd be great.  I'm not sure if he got into the folder with the rest.

You're on vacation, yet you're in here fixing stuff for us -- either you're a highly dedicated and generous person, or the destination is a bust. ;-P

(Translation: Hope you're actually having a fabulous time, and only come in here when you've walked or danced your feet off!)

But seriously, let us know if the destination is a bust.

3 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

(Translation: Hope you're actually having a fabulous time, and only come in here when you've walked or danced your feet off!)

I consider food as a better criteria of having fun. Peach cobbler...

And the sigs works great, too!

Waiting for plumber(s).  My sink has this odd habit of suddenly stopping.  Water is flowing, and then suddenly it isn't.  Move the handle around, turn it on and off, nothing.  But, leave it alone for a while, and next time I turn it on, it's working again.

My bathtub faucet is also dripping and the cold water handle came off, it's like they're ganging up on me!  Ah, well, better to fall apart before the plumber(s) come(s) than after they've already been and gone, right?

I am at the San Jacinto monument. We're waiting in line for the elevator to look at the world from the top of this obelisk, and then we're gonna go explore a battleship.