• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
ProfessorTomoe

What Are You Ingesting?

Some tortilla chips at 4 in the morning. I wasn't able to eat anything yesterday until my wife came home and brought dinner, and then I only ate two regular tacos. They went down like a brick—didn't give me nausea, they just hurt. Considered myself sick.

So far, the chips are down without issue. Hoping they stay that way.

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

For that kind of flavor, I usually turn to anise or horehound hard candies from the Amish market.

Oh, believe me—salmiakki (salty liquorice) tastes nothing like anise or horehound. Those are at least palatable. Salmiakki has ammonium chloride on it. That stuff'll strip paint.

Hospital soup broth, jello, crushed ice, and I believe my first taste of coffee (first impression: not a fan).

13 hours ago, Zorua said:

Hospital soup broth, jello, crushed ice, and I believe my first taste of coffee (first impression: not a fan).

Chin up, old boy. Skip the coffee and ask them for cranberry or apple juice. They've always got plenty of those hanging around at the nurses' station.

Home-made lasagna (made it myself, about a week ago).

Very pleased to find it still good after a week in the fridge.

Basic coffee. Not my special "WTFU" blend. Don't think my body could handle that while it waits for my brain to catch up today.

Anyone else experience "turbo lag" when it comes to coffee? Your body gets the extra horsepower, but you feel weird because your brain doesn't know what to do with it yet.

4 hours ago, SeriousJupiter said:

Tangerines. Screw you, Doctor, they're delicious.

And a good source of Vitamin C.  Trying to figure out what a doctor would have against them.  Too much sugar or too acidic?