• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
ProfessorTomoe

What Are You Ingesting?

Well we're gonna have hamburgers and bacon and waffle fries, so I went to Walgreens to get hamburger buns. Turns out Hostess is making bread products now. That was all they had for buns so I bought a pack of 8 and went home.

Turns out? Moldy. Not even an hour after purchase, and it's well past consumable. And the expiration date's still two weeks away.

So. Don't buy Hostess bread products, is what I took away from this.

Mine were reminiscent of a dog with a lot of curry powder and cayenne. Still love the kick.

Anyway, Salisbury steak. Still hate when people allow too much oil in the sauce and patty.

7 hours ago, Zorua said:

The last slice of yesterday's pumpkin pi...

Aaaaand it's gone.

I bought pumpkin and apple, but couldn't get to Trader Joe's until after work, so I dropped off the apple one at work and kept the pumpkin one to myself for my day off!  (Don't worry, I only eat the filling, not the crust, so it's not too bad calorie-wise if I spread it out.)

Apple filling can be eaten alone. Pumpkin? Needs some crust, if I might say. I have not eaten one, someone send me one and make sure it is fully intact

Quiznos, just because there is no Subway near my locale.

19 hours ago, Stature said:

Apple filling can be eaten alone. Pumpkin? Needs some crust, if I might say.

See, I'll eat the crust, or at least some of it, with apple pie.  Pumpkin, though, I always only wanted the filling even before it was recommended as a dieting tip.

Just had a rather nice Coq au Vin from Trader Joe's, plus more brownie than I should have that the boss's mom baked.

A chopped brisket sandwich from Baker's Ribs in Garland. Not the best, but acceptable barbecue, especially for North Texas.

You've got to go to Austin, Llano, or Luling to get the real good stuff (Lockhart is overhyped).