• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
ProfessorTomoe

What Are You Ingesting?

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 2:56 AM, ProfessorTomoe said:

Leftover cheesesteak sandwich, although you'd be hard-pressed to find any cheese in it. Topped with Heinz Salad Cream.

The chef at my restaurant probably studied under the chef at your restaurant.

What's worse is that the person taking my order specifically asked me if I wanted cheese on it and I said "yes".

Just got back from the deck of a café overlooking the marina.  A light breeze just starting to get cool as the sun was setting.  Grilled Grouper sandwich on a hearty roll.  Girls in bikinis on the boats and in the pool.  A singer performing a collection of classic Motown hits.

Sometimes life in Florida can be miserable.

Earthquake High Gravity Lager with Bacon and Pepperoni pizza.

I'm on a diet (or so I keep telling myself) and this is a cheat.

20 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

M&Ms left over from last weekend's Monthly Gathering

Hey, we had a nice healthy salad buffet pot luck for our goodbye party for a colleague, I can have M&Ms!

Speaking of M&Ms, they're coming out with a new flavor. Well, they have three, but there's a VOTE promotion going on, so I think only one of them will be a permanent addition. The new flavors are Honey Nut M&Ms, Coffee M&Ms, and Chili M&Ms.

I think the first one sounds like the winner, huh? *nom* Mmm. Honey flavor.