• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

Pinup: Thursday September 1 2016: Double 2 (After Sparring)

2 hours ago, Scotty said:

I'm actually curious as to which one of them would have suggested bringing back the tradition of the after spar makeouts?

"Bringing back" implied they stopped. They didn't. They might not spar for some time, but they had makeout after every spar.

Luckily, Greg is not pervert. Now, question is if there are other people around ...

14 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

"Bringing back" implied they stopped. They didn't. They might not spar for some time, but they had makeout after every spar.

Luckily, Greg is not pervert. Now, question is if there are other people around ...

Well, Ellen never did go back to the ASMA dojo and we had only seen her at the new dojo with Grace so there's nothing in canon that suggested Ellen and Nanase sparred, but there is much to suggest they went straight to the makeouts. ;)

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Probably that voyeuristic Demonic Duck.

Though he still might be on vacation with the other mascots.

30 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

"Luckily, Greg is not pervert. Now, question is if there are other people around ...

Hopefully not Grace. She squees a lot.

4 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Of course they never stopped

3 hours ago, Scotty said:

Well, Ellen never did go back to the ASMA dojo and we had only seen her at the new dojo with Grace so there's nothing in canon that suggested Ellen and Nanase sparred, but there is much to suggest they went straight to the makeouts. ;)

It is canon that Ellen practices, plus it's canon that Nanase still does, so it's not that big of a stretch that they still spare.

3 hours ago, Stature said:

not Grace. She squees a lot.

Loudly.

14 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Now, question is if there are other people around ...

Doesn't appear to be the case, but they could be off-panel, and given that Ellen is characterised as uninhibited...

3 hours ago, partner555 said:

Doesn't appear to be the case, but they could be off-panel, and given that Ellen is characterised as uninhibited...

Ellen's pretty uninhibited.  She'd do something like this just to troll Greg.