• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

Pinup: Thursday September 1 2016: Sequence (FV5 Sunscreen)

Why bother putting labels on things if people won't read them?

If it was Sarah's intention to go to the beach as a boy, bringing along ANY FV product would defeat the purpose.

And if Sarah, or whoever packed it, actually thought it was SPF, not FV, then a factor of 5 isn't all that effective and whoever brought it should have considered another brand.

If she only applied the sunscreen on hands and she already got HERE, I'm not sure if I want to see where she will be after applying at legs. I think I'll wait only little over the time her hips tear apart the trunks ...

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

If it was Sarah's intention to go to the beach as a boy, bringing along ANY FV product would defeat the purpose.

Maybe already spent some time at the beach as a boy and now it's time for girl ... remember that you can't spent that much time on beach without re-applying sunscreen (she might applied regular one first and now it's time for second application).

14 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Maybe already spent some time at the beach as a boy and now it's time for girl ... remember that you can't spent that much time on beach without re-applying sunscreen (she might applied regular one first and now it's time for second application).

Maybe Sarah applied an MV5 sunscreen before going to the beach and is now reapplying with the FV5.

19 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Maybe Sarah applied an MV5 sunscreen before going to the beach and is now reapplying with the FV5.

Or prolly beamed with MV5 and then applied FV5 sunscreen.

Now I want to speculate if it "cancels out" the beam. Of course, side effects notwithstanding.

3 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

So normal Sarah is halfway between a boy and an FV5?  I'm not sure how Sarah should feel about that....

Yeah, that was my thought as well.

So basically, the first enchantment is dispelled before the second one activates. That would be a good safety feature for preventing them from overlapping with unexpected results.