• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
AFNB

NP, Wednesday, September 7

http://www.egscomics.com/egsnp.php?id=509

Collar up or collar down?  That is the conflict?

Tuck the collar into the shirt (or better yet, rip it off).  Make a real fashion statement.  It wasn't that long ago that well dressed men would attach paper collars and cuffs to shirts with plain necks and sleeves.  Then the garment industry decided that every shirt should have finished collars and cuffs.  Isn't it time for fashion to move on again?

29 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

http://www.egscomics.com/egsnp.php?id=509

Collar up or collar down?  That is the conflict?

Tuck the collar into the shirt (or better yet, rip it off).  Make a real fashion statement.  It wasn't that long ago that well dressed men would attach paper collars and cuffs to shirts with plain necks and sleeves.  Then the garment industry decided that every shirt should have finished collars and cuffs.  Isn't it time for fashion to move on again?

Only if it's the fashion of the future! That's right, I'm talking about space helmets and jet packs! I refuse to care about fashion for anything less.

40 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Big talk from the Pharaoh who used to dress like THIS.

pharaonic.jpg

I'm obviously still waking up, for a moment I thought Rhoda was talking about her neck collar and believed that Catalina and Rhoda talking about it would somehow trigger Catalina's spell. D'oh.

Hmmm. Let's see, Catalina and Rhoda are at the mall. What could set off Catalina? Perhaps insensitive remarks about Rhoda by a pair of insensitive jerks who have also been seen in the same mall today?

I wonder if Catalina's newfound power encompasses giant lion-bears. Talk about Code Spooky.

5 hours ago, Tom Sewell said:

I wonder if Catalina's newfound power encompasses giant lion-bears. Talk about Code Spooky.

I'm inclined to think that whatever happens doesn't generate a lot of attention. The title for this portion of the story is "Escape from the Mall" which suggests that Catalina and Rhoda are forced to get out of the mall without anyone noticing. Maybe Catalina turns into half cat and unable to say anything except "meow", so Rhoda shrinks Catalina the size of a regular cat and carries her inside her jacket.

3 hours ago, Scotty said:
8 hours ago, Tom Sewell said:

I'm inclined to think that whatever happens doesn't generate a lot of attention. The title for this portion of the story is "Escape from the Mall" which suggests that Catalina and Rhoda are forced to get out of the mall without anyone noticing. Maybe Catalina turns into half cat and unable to say anything except "meow", so Rhoda shrinks Catalina the size of a regular cat and carries her inside her jacket.

We already knew it doesn't generate lot of attention last strip - because otherwise main 8 would hear about it.

Also, we already speculated about Catalina in shrunk cat form last strip.

With the title of "escape", I'm starting to think if it isn't thinking too small: what if they BOTH be shrunk (or Rhoda shrunk and Catalina's cat form naturally small) and the "escape" will be Rhoda riding Catalina trying to get out of mall before people see them?