• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
EmpactWB

Story, Monday September 19, 2016

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

Not sure how to parse that sentence, but I think verbal attacks don't counts.

Verbal abuse can be just as harmful mentally as punching someone is physically, I think it's only been in the last 20 years that people have started recognizing verbal abuse and harassment as forms of attack. At least in the school and workplace.

58 minutes ago, Scotty said:
2 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Not sure how to parse that sentence, but I think verbal attacks don't counts.

Verbal abuse can be just as harmful mentally as punching someone is physically, I think it's only been in the last 20 years that people have started recognizing verbal abuse and harassment as forms of attack. At least in the school and workplace.

I though it would be clear from context: I meant that verbal attack don't count as attacks for purpose of the immortal law.

40 minutes ago, Xenophon Hendrix said:

We've never seen Edward really cut loose, and Voltaire referred to him as Sir Edward. I'm not at all sure Edward would lose in a fight with the Colonel.

It may be more of a battle of wits than an actual fight, Edward's a VIP in the world of the paranormal and has had prior experience with Immortals, he obviously knows a fight is what Voltaire hopes to get from Elliot and so Edward's probably going to try to exposit the heck out of Voltaire.

Should be interesting.

49 minutes ago, Xenophon Hendrix said:

We've never seen Edward really cut loose, and Voltaire referred to him as Sir Edward. I'm not at all sure Edward would lose in a fight with the Colonel.

I assumed that the Sir was Voltaire being sarcastically polite.

On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 0:50 AM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

HEY SCIENCE GUYS!!!

WHERE IS MY JET PACK!?

Held up by liability concerns.  If you think incompetent or drunk drivers are a problem, you don't even want to think about jetpack pilots.