• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Scotty

NP, Friday September 23, 2016

Did Catalina get bigger boobs in second frame?

( ... and cat ears and cat tail, but that's harder to notice :) ...)

And yes ... first spell cast because your girlfriend cuddle up to you, that's definitely cute ...

37 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Well, they moved a bit from where they were in the last comic, but we don`t know when Tedd was marked exactly... So tied is reasonable.

With Tedd, the mark could have been placed anytime between when we see Pandora with him, and just before Tedd's round with Rich, Tedd played a round with Sam between those moments so if he was marked when we see Pandora with him, then possibly up to an hour had passed before he used the spell

24 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

And yes ... first spell cast because your girlfriend cuddle up to you, that's definitely cute ...

It does look like Catalina plumped up a little even though there's no visual cues to the change as with the appearance of the ears and tail.

OTOH, frame 1 looks a little flat for most of Dan's depictions of Catalina...

2 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:
32 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

It does look like Catalina plumped up a little even though there's no visual cues to the change as with the appearance of the ears and tail.

She is also wearing a bulky sweater and her reaction in the second panel could have just made them more noticeable. If you look back a few pages, they're more noticeable in panel 1 than they are in panel 3.

11 minutes ago, Scotty said:
18 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

She is also wearing a bulky sweater and her reaction in the second panel could have just made them more noticeable. If you look back a few pages, they're more noticeable in panel 1 than they are in panel 3.

That actually seem like EXACTLY same difference. Ok, it's the bulky sweater ...

There is a significant chance of Jinks for the EGSNP viewing area.  But initial reports of Jinks have yet to be verified by the National Jinks Center.

So we remain under a Jinks Watch.  Only the National Jinks Center on Jinks Island, Antarctica can issue an Official Hijinks Warning.

39 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Alert! Jinks have been spotted.  Current level of jinkness is upper low to middle, with hijinks expected soon.

No no, the whole bit about Rhoda's spell and frolicking in cupcake frosting was the lojinks, now we're starting into the midjinks.

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:
1 hour ago, Scotty said:
1 hour ago, Vorlonagent said:

That actually seem like EXACTLY same difference. Ok, it's the bulky sweater ...

It looks like having Rhoda cuddling up to her made Catalina straighten up. Actually it looks like most all of her went a bit stiff there in panel two. The tail kind of suggests that. That could account for the way her bust seems a bit more prominent in panel two, and that pose in panel three, with her arm up high should also help lifting her bust slightly. So bulky sweater and cute girlfriend brushing up against her is all that's needed for this illusion.

3 hours ago, Asari said:

Yay!  I've been waiting nine years for this!     :lol:

Is that how long ago Catalina was introduced? Man, things like that really shows how long this comic has been running.

19 minutes ago, partner555 said:
4 hours ago, Asari said:

Yay!  I've been waiting nine years for this!     :lol:

Is that how long ago Catalina was introduced? Man, things like that really shows how long this comic has been running.

Yes, Catalina first appeared on 2007-09-14. And I find hard to believe Asari actually predicted her becoming catgirl immediately. Of course, it DID become obvious on 2008-04-18 ... which can still be rounded to nine years.

29 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Yes, Catalina first appeared on 2007-09-14. And I find hard to believe Asari actually predicted her becoming catgirl immediately. Of course, it DID become obvious on 2008-04-18 ... which can still be rounded to nine years.

She was first referred to and shown as a catgirl 2007-11-16, and 2007-09-29 (just 3 comics after she's first shown) reveals her name (Catalina) and has cat paws in the background of one panel.

I classify it as lo-jinks. Sarah had hi-jinks soon after she notices the mark.

Fine, it is on midjinks, but it still is on DEFCON 2.

2 hours ago, Tom Sewell said:

New T-Shirt for Catalina:

HEY! MY EARS ARE UP HERE!

Which can be attributed as a WTH moment in 3... 2...

Hey, did she shrink a bit? :demonicduck:

7 hours ago, mlooney said:

Alert! Jinks have been spotted.  Current level of jinkness is upper low to middle, with hijinks expected soon.

Jinkies!

10 hours ago, Stature said:

Hey, did she shrink a bit? :demonicduck:

Considering that she is being cuddled up to by someone who is known for the ability to shrink stuff, and who has done it accidentally before, that is a distinct possibility.

19 hours ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

When Rhoda was back in her "kindred spirit!" days, I'd have never imagined that she'd take the alpha role when she finally found a relationship. Suits her well.

It's the quiet ones you have to watch out for!

19 hours ago, Scotty said:

No no, the whole bit about Rhoda's spell and frolicking in cupcake frosting was the lojinks, now we're starting into the midjinks.

Sorry, but in my book simply talking about hijinks does not qualify as hijinks.  You have to actually engage in the hijinks discussed.  Either that, or discussion of potential hijinks is overheard by a third party, reaulting in actual hijinks based on misinterpretation of what was said.