• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Scotty

NP, Friday September 23, 2016

Just now, CritterKeeper said:

Sorry, but in my book simply talking about hijinks does not qualify as hijinks.  You have to actually engage in the hijinks discussed.  Either that, or discussion of potential hijinks is overheard by a third party, reaulting in actual hijinks based on misinterpretation of what was said.

I did say that the cupcake stuff was lojinks, not hijinks, and Catalina sprouting cat ears and a tail is so far midjinks, when the hijinks happens depends on how quickly things escalate from here.

2 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

Sorry, but in my book simply talking about hijinks does not qualify as hijinks.  You have to actually engage in the hijinks discussed.  Either that, or discussion of potential hijinks is overheard by a third party, reaulting in actual hijinks based on misinterpretation of what was said.

I can no longer consider shenanigans caused by misunderstood accidentally eavesdropped statements taken out of context as "Hijinks" due to their overuse by Three's Company.

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I can no longer consider shenanigans caused by misunderstood accidentally eavesdropped statements taken out of context as "Hijinks" due to their overuse by Three's Company.

You and Doc.  Did you offer to buy two "people" a car in the same day?

On 09/24/2016 at 4:57 AM, chridd said:
On 09/24/2016 at 4:23 AM, hkmaly said:

Yes, Catalina first appeared on 2007-09-14. And I find hard to believe Asari actually predicted her becoming catgirl immediately. Of course, it DID become obvious on 2008-04-18 ... which can still be rounded to nine years.

She was first referred to and shown as a catgirl 2007-11-16, and 2007-09-29 (just 3 comics after she's first shown) reveals her name (Catalina) and has cat paws in the background of one panel.

Right. I accept counting from 2007-11-16.

> ... and 2007-09-29 (just 3 comics after she's first shown) reveals her name (Catalina)

2007-09-18 (just 1 comic after she's first shown) reveals her full name (Catalina Bobcat). 

Dan's intentions were pretty obvious.  I am astonished that he somehow managed to hold off on the actual TF for nine whole years!

(Though I must admit a tiny disappointment that those placeholders on her face have not been utilized for whiskers -- at least, not yet.)