• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

NP, Friday September 30, 2016

He says one of the pizza delivery people, plural.  I'm now picturing Dan ordering pizza, and luring the delivery person into staying to play Mario Kart, until the pizza place sends someone to go look for them and/or they get hungry and order another pizza, at which point they wind up getting the second delivery driver to stay.  Rinse and repeat, until there's a whole crowd of pizza deliverers filling the room and cheering, with Dan displaced to a corner of the room, waiting in vain for a chance to play his own game....

2 hours ago, ijuin said:

Yes, and apparently she won.

If she lost, who knows? Still would go the same way. No softdrink.

Now I have imagined in my head Cat swinging her tail a couple of time before this.

5 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

He says one of the pizza delivery people, plural.  I'm now picturing Dan ordering pizza, and luring the delivery person into staying to play Mario Kart, until the pizza place sends someone to go look for them and/or they get hungry and order another pizza, at which point they wind up getting the second delivery driver to stay.  Rinse and repeat, until there's a whole crowd of pizza deliverers filling the room and cheering, with Dan displaced to a corner of the room, waiting in vain for a chance to play his own game....

Either that or the crack team Dan had working on the issue was greater number than Grace's birthday party attendance and it required multiple delivery people from maybe multiple pizza shops, to deliver the amount of pizza required to feed them.

First, I have NEVER had an "mmm... That was good" reaction to ANYTHING I ever ate in a mall food court.

But more importantly, I know the viewing angle is odd, but shouldn't the plate and cup still be visible on the tray?

Unless...

There is a Wonka Express in the food court, where you can even eat the dishes...

Just now, The Old Hack said:

In other words, Pandora scored a draw.

Or not. 

Pandrora does owe herself a coke.  I think she bet herself that Rhoda would notice first.