• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

BizCardFiller8-17.png

TheHeroesOfCRASH.com

Despite the fact that I've still been having a few computer issues and more than a few thunderstorms keeping me from working on my computer for long periods of time, I haven't been slacking off with my comic. In fact, I'm working on promoting it so that I can reach a wider audience!

First of all, in addition to the Facebook group, I have now given The Heroes Of C.R.A.S.H. a proper Facebook page (Admittedly, when I was starting out, I wasn't really sure of the difference between the two), which you can visit by clicking the Social Media button on my site's home page. Second, if you've been following my Facebook group, I'm going to be attending the Lehigh Valley Comic Con today! It's been a while since I've been to a small convention, and while the big ones like Wizard World are a lot of fun, I love how small cons are more relaxed and less crowded, so I'm looking forward to it. Third, while I'm there, I'm going to be handing out some sweet new business cards that look like what I've posted today, with some additional info on the back.

If you are reading this AFTER Saturday, August 5th because you saw my Facebook page or got one of my cards at the convention, WELCOME! I hope you enjoy my comic, and that you'll visit my Social Media links to spread the word about how much you enjoy it!