• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
HarJIT

Last Post Wins

//Looks behind self

//Looks at Red Regent

How the hell did you get hold of that. Not even I can summon something like that; the laws of Copyright don't let me.

//Hears story about the Interwebz

Oh dear... I've seen some of those crossover-dimensions. They're scary places...

//Shivers

-Re: Access to the aircraft-

I got it from the Author Gene-

*two scissor-heads pop out right beside him, a dimentional rift opens, and a mysterious being that kinda(?) looks like him sticks his head through and mutters:*

???: Sssshh...

*Mysterious person goes back through the portal, which immediately closes afterward*

Well, I guess I can't reveal all my secrets, but suffice to say I got a few hundred connections everywhere.

You do not want to see the Akira and Call of Cthulhu crossover dimension... Some nights, I can still feel the writhing masses...

*ThousandYardStareFace.jpg*

1 minute ago, Red Regent said:

-Re: Access to the aircraft-

I got it from the Author Gene-

*two scissor-heads pop out right beside him, a dimentional rift opens, and a mysterious being that kinda(?) looks like him sticks his head through and mutters:*

???: Sssshh...

*Mysterious person goes back through the portal, which immediately closes afterward*

Well, I guess I can't reveal all my secrets, but suffice to say I got a few hundred connections everywhere.

You do not want to see the Akira and Call of Cthulhu crossover dimension... Some nights, I can still feel the writhing masses...

*ThousandYardStareFace.jpg*

//Gives blank stare

...Let's get back to observing the Win.

1 minute ago, Myranuse said:

//Gives blank stare

...Let's get back to observing the Win.

I would think that would be best idea.

*Looks at win through binocs, observes that InfiniteRemnant's character is still sound asleep on top of the win*

...whoever that is sound asleep. Kind of reminds me of that time I didn't sleep for 3 days after the Siege of Red Mountain. Down to the fact that when I woke up I was using an artillery shell as a pillow.

What can you tell me of yourself, dear rival?

//Confirms that InfiniteRemnant's still sleeping

Nothing too interesting. I hitchhike around the galaxy, trying to find a reasonable job on a planet that is scientifically advanced enough to have personal starships, so I could save up and buy one. I was dropped off here, and I found myself liking this culture. Sure, it's quirky and and in some cases downright weird. But I made this place my home.

Heh, there was this one time when I replaced the fuel rods of this guys nuclear reactor with cheese; it took days for him to rebuild the primary cooling circuit... Good times...

Well, that's one delicious meltdown.. albeit a very radioactive meltdown.

Also, you wander around the universe as an aimless drifter? Hah, I keep bumping into you people nowadays. *casually plays music with his phone*

I hail from a world and dimension far from here, birthed by a catastrophic event that dates back before this current universe even existed, and whose ripples still ring out, I'm on leave (technically), so I can just roam around as I please. I'm part of the Maharlikan Guard, (think Commissars but less prone to friendly-fire, and more capable as administrators), and while that win is a good objective... something else has drawn me here... again... even if this is the first time I've ever set foot on this soil, but considering the mad-libs nature of this world, I won't be surprised that I'll remember it again sometime.

Also, what can you tell me about that... being, sleeping on top of the win?

45 minutes ago, Red Regent said:

Well, that's one delicious meltdown.. albeit a very radioactive meltdown.

Also, you wander around the universe as an aimless drifter? Hah, I keep bumping into you people nowadays. *casually plays music with his phone*

I hail from a world and dimension far from here, birthed by a catastrophic event that dates back before this current universe even existed, and whose ripples still ring out, I'm on leave (technically), so I can just roam around as I please. I'm part of the Maharlikan Guard, (think Commissars but less prone to friendly-fire, and more capable as administrators), and while that win is a good objective... something else has drawn me here... again... even if this is the first time I've ever set foot on this soil, but considering the mad-libs nature of this world, I won't be surprised that I'll remember it again sometime.

Also, what can you tell me about that... being, sleeping on top of the win?

Well, he's a cat.

//Observes InfiniteRemnant

2 minutes ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

/* The being sleeping on top of the win turns into a marshmallow */

Was a cat. Dunno what he is now. Hopefully not a ghost, 'cause I'm seriously tired of dealing with Hellmouths...

2 minutes ago, Stature said:

Um, we still have to deal with Hellboy here...

Meh, as long as he's trying to peacefully co-exist, I'm okay with that.

It's the fact that Hellmouths tend to attract the ones that are not interested in peacefully co-existing that ticks me off.

4 minutes ago, Stature said:

Um, we still have to deal with Hellboy here...

hOI! I'm Regent! *offers chocolate* Welcome to our little trench.

1 minute ago, Myranuse said:

It's the fact that Hellmouths tend to attract the ones that are not interested in peacefully co-existing that ticks me off.

Could you expound on that? Not familiar with that creature and the ones that like to stick around it

Just now, Red Regent said:

hOI! I'm Regent! *offers chocolate* Welcome to our little trench.

Could you expound on that? Not familiar with that creature and the ones that like to stick around it

//Put's on professor style spectacles

Hellmouths gateways to a plane of existence where demons and other unholy creatures were exiled to long ago. They can be both a gate style structure, and a literal mouth of any living creature. The former has to be built on both planes of existence, while any sufficiently trained witch or warlock can cast a curse to form the latter on either plane of existence.

How do I know all this? The internet.

//Notices Stature

Ah, welcome! I hope you brought your own magnification device, 'cause Red Regent here has my spare binoculars.

Also, do you mind helping me expand this trench? It's getting kind of crowded...

Actually you can have them. *offers them back*

Also, if you need help digging the trench, alrighty, time to shovel.

*brings out a spade he has from his backpack and starts digging*

Also, hellmouths are literal gates to the dimension where all the demons are. Does neutralizing them make the portals go away if they've already opened them?

Ah, thanks. I'll leave them on the table here.

Destroying a hellmouth is like breaking a bridge; break one side and it becomes uncrossable. At least, in my experience. Dunno about yours.

//Drills a hole in the ends of the trench and stuffs dynamite in it

You may want to exit the trench before I detonate the dynamite.

*notices dynamite right next to where he's digging*

Dyos ko! I thought you wanted to dig a trench, not a fault-line!

*jumps out of the trench, and flops to the ground, and notices something odd with the Marshmallow on the Win*

Hey, hey... something weird is going on with the Marshmallow...

*Marshmallow starts expanding and writhing*

Uhh guys... guys?!

FIRE IN THE HOLE! FIRE IN THE HOLE! FIRE IN THE HOLE!

*Ka-BOOM!*

//Dirt goes flying everywhere, expanding the trench by 10 meters

You were saying something? We'll still need to shovel the rest of the dirt, but not as much.

//Realises Regents manic expression

You okay?

Bai! Bai! Katong marshmallow bai! Tan-awon nimo bai! Na-unsa man na?!

*Points manically towards the mass-mallow (getit?!) as it expands more and more and begins to cover the win with its sugary mass*

If you must insist in me speaking in English, I said: Dude! Lookit the marshmallow! Look at it dude! What is happening to it?!

*Draws his boxy pistol and brandishes it towards the general direction of the marshmallow*

I don't know what's going on with that thing. Pero kung mahimog hostile ining yawaa pusilon jud nako! Makahimo ko'g smores ing-ani!

Is that solid mese?

*Attempts to lift the win, and it slips back out of my hand to its previous position.*

"Block 314, 633, 485 is owned by Lee John Roy Sina McSceneface-Jenkins."

Ah……

7 hours ago, HarJIT said:

Is that solid mese?

*Attempts to lift the win, and it slips back out of my hand to its previous position.*

"Block 314, 633, 485 is owned by Lee John Roy Sina McSceneface-Jenkins."

Ah……

That's....kinda similar to the original Redpower mod for Minecraft.

*Watches Myranuse launch themselves out of the situation*

Duwag! (Not to be confused with Duwang) *shakes his fist in the air*

*Notices he left most of his weapons on the ground*

...fine, we'll do it this way!

*Prepares to use the Gauss weapon to chuck dynamite towards the Marshmallow Monster*

Alright you glutenous fiend, let's see what kind of damage you can absorb from-

*HarJIT's person is doing something to the monster*

Excuse me, um... Hoy! Padaplin! Pusilon na'ko ni!

*They get out of the way*

OK, now prepare for-

*Boaty McBoatface slams into the Marshmallow monster, and drags it across the immediate area. It nearly crushes Red Regent but he gets out of the way, but his plane's wing is partly snapped off*

Hoy! Ghot-ship rip-off! Mubalik ka diri para mapusilan ka na'ko!

*Tosses Myranuse's equipment to the ground, shoots a signal flare, and begins to pursue on foot*