• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
HarJIT

Last Post Wins

No, I'm not "Fate" but we're friends on Facebook. I'm pretty sure it'll be fine.
Also, there's the matter of the boat not being able to rock at all under the effects of the anchor.

You do realize that A. Universe no go boom in the end, and B. You won't be around to see it.

*Tendril of wires and mushy stuff grabs Red Regent by the boots and drags him into the ship's superstructure*

Cthulhu R'lyeh Wgah'nagl Fhtagn! NONE OF THAT!

*Produces Cryogenic Shard Launcher (Freezing Pistol) and Agi-Steel Mass Driver (High-density/High-velocity hand cannon)*

NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE *fires both weapons wildly at whatever is grabbing him by his feet*

//Produces sentry gun, which shoots at that spawn of Cthulu(or however you spell its name).

Someone call for an engineer? Oh, and if Logic(tm) were still active, the recoil of the Mass Driver should have blasted you through the hull and through the earth. Good thing it isn't.

*To OzLion* Oh... thank you, I just remembered to whom those tendrils belong to: Larry the Curious! A Techno-Cthulhoid from the College of Ethically Questionable Sciences *gets into OzLion's personal space* HE WANTS TO MAKE ME HIS TEST SUBJECT FOR HIS THESIS; Tentacles: A Study of the effects of Anime Tentacle Tropes on a Humanoid Specimen for his Bachelor in Ethically Questionable Sciences in Litero-Biology!

*To Myran* Well yes and no; if I was using one of the big orbital guns they mount on our big ships - yes I'd have gone through the ship and through the planet, and probably the next planet I run into as I accelerate to who-knows-how-many-kilometers per hour. Luckily this hand-cannon... is just a hand-cannon; only slightly more powerful than a conventional weapon. *gun is taken from his possession by Larry, who attempts (and fails) to use it to shoot the other people aboard the Boaty Facade* one second *freezes the tentacle and grabs his gun, giving it to Myran* Here, have a go at it. *another tentacle grabs him by the arm*

*Angrish* HAWA! HAWA! *struggles with Tentacles*

*sees the tentacles*
NOPENOPENOPENOPE
*uses hearthstone*
*pops back to the gutter comfortably*

/* PlotHole opens */

/* Buckaroo Banzai exits the PlotHole via the eighth dimension, slicing through the anchor holding Boaty McBoatface and freeing him, then disappears through another PlotHole */

/* PlotHoles close */

/* Arcanimus is sucked into a giant PlotHole with no proper resolution */

"This could be a problem, yes? One can never stop PlotHoles from forming. They're everywhere, so that also makes them the fastest way to travel from any point to another."

/* reaches into his pocket */

"Besides, the PlotHole Jumper is wireless and hand-held, keyed to my physiology ... whatever that may be. It reacts nastily if touched by others, yes?"

/* ProfessorTomoe disappears through another PlotHole */

*After floating in an empty void for an unknown amount of time, Arcanimus pulls out the trusty Undo Button*
That's about enough of this.
*pushes the button*
*disappears, then reappears just before unplugging the PlotHole Generator*
How about we don't do that.

*Watches Arcanius have their scoff with Prof. Tomoe*

This is kind of why I don't bother with fighting interdimentional beings with open access to warp technology (we count PlotHole technology as such in my place), besides they're usually trying to have harmless fun at best and be mischievous at worst. So basically, barely any threat-

*two more tentacles whip out from inside the vessel and nearly decks Red Regent, but instead take his hat and consumes it*

OK, mad now. Touch me all you want, but not MY HAT.

*Charges up his freezing pistol* One... second... *Fires; the frost projectile leaves a frozen trail of water vapor as it flies toward the interior superstructure of the ship, which instantly freezes the entirety of Larry, the main superstructure, and most of the front half of the ship*

Now somebody finish him off please?

/* Boaty McBoatface jettisons its anchor chain after a mighty struggle with the help of the current members of The Fifth Dimension, who appear at the ship's bow with no explanation as to how they arrived */

/* The Fifth Dimension departs to go on tour again, singing "Up, Up and Away" as they leave via unseen means */

...and the boat is attempting to submerge again... and weird things keep happening. Also I miss my hat.

That and things are starting to feel really, well I'll be honest, contrived and rather pointless... It's as if I'm only good if I've got something else to bounce off from or else I just... stomp everything.

*PlotHole opens, revealing another, slightly plump Red Regent*

What do you wa- yaaaa-

*Red Regent gets pulled into the PlotHole which closes soon afterward*

OOC: I'm fresh out of ways to make this go anywhere (all the methods I have basically amount to "shoot it until the hole is bigger than the thing being shot, then keep shooting"), so I'm just going to watch the game for now.

And that was when Red Regent got absorbed.

We are the win. Lower your firewalls and surrender your forums. We will add your nerdy and geeky distinctiveness to our own. Your memes will adapt to entertain us. Resistance is futile.

*PlotHole opens*
*Red Regent rifles through the pile of Uno games and finds an Uno Blitzo box and takes it*
*Goes back through PlotHole which promptly closes again*
*Another PlotHole opens up next to Myranuse's person - whom is apparently frozen in place - and takes the Coilgun from them*
People keep freezing in place these days... also *points to InfiniteRemnant's person* that's entirely conjecture because if that was the case there would be an orbiting fleet above this planet right now... well, the planet on the other side of this PlotHole, but you know what i mean!*
*Someone screams "INCOMING!" from behind Red Regent*
...and they said tonight was going to be game night!
*Something explodes just behind Red Regent and kicks up dust onto the deck of Boaty McBoatface as the PlotHole closes*

*turns swivel chair toward a rather large command console*
*cracks knuckles*

Let the games begin!
*begins pushing buttons like mad*

16 hours ago, Arcanimus said:

*turns swivel chair toward a rather large command console*
*cracks knuckles*

Let the games begin!
*begins pushing buttons like mad*

::peers over Arcanimus' shoulder:: Ooh Stepmania eh?