• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
HarJIT

Last Post Wins

Eh? No, I'm playing all four instruments in a Rock Band session. I had to specially reconfigure my Steel Battalion controller for this, you know.

38 minutes ago, InfiniteRemnant said:

*Accelerates the planet's rotation enough that the centrifugal forces are greater than the local gravity.*

Careful

Clark just pulled Lois from the fissure.  We wouldn't want her to fall back in.

*A PlotHole opens and Red Regent is farted out of it, and immediately closes*

...Oh come on! You said that you could use the fabled Four-Color card if you had access to it!

*Notices the weird physics at work with the Fried Jell-O*

Guys... whoever's doing the physics experiment in the local area cease and desist immediately. Because if that continues we're going to have a lot of trouble on our hands.

*produces his coilpistol and nervously watches the water*

On 30/08/2016 at 11:05 PM, InfiniteRemnant said:

*Accelerates the planet's rotation enough that the centrifugal forces are greater than the local gravity.*

//Shift in gravity unfreezes me

FREEDOM—aaaAAAAHHHH!!!!!

//Starts to fly upwards

//Reaches for coilgun with intention to use the recoil to counter the centrifugal forces

Oh yeah, forgot that Regent took it. Can one of you come and get me and give me whatever stops you from flying into space?

*uses a grappling hook to snag Myranuse* Hang on, I'll pull you back down.

*starts pulling on the line to haul Myranuse down to earth*

55 minutes ago, OzLionHeart said:

*uses a grappling hook to snag Myranuse*

*sigh*
Well, so much for these clothes...

//Elevator music from nowhere starts to play while getting pulled down, slowly

6 hours ago, Myranuse said:

//Elevator music from nowhere starts to play while getting pulled down, slowly

/* replaces elevator music with the soundtrack from the new official episode of Duke Nukem 3D: World Tour */

*Everything temporarily fades into nothingness and then Red Regents finds himself and whomever (and whatever) he was with in a vacuum of white nothingness*

Great. where are we now? *checks watch that refuses to move*

Hmm... great void of nothingness, almost nobody present here except whoever was with me just now... Pucha we're at the beginning of time, aren't we? Wait, no... this is before time or else-

*A large, Ark-like vessel floats by overhead*

*speechless for several moments* Oh Lord... Seriously. Guys, if my guess is correct we're at-

*several trapezoidal aircraft begin attacking the large vessel which starts to shoot back*

No! This timeline will not be tainted by the usurpation plot! *produces his coilgun pistol and starts firing at the trapezoidal aircraft*

Guys, no time to explain; take those aircraft down! What's inside that vessel is necessary for the survival and existence of the universe as we know it, and if whoever's attacking that ship is who I think it is, they're here to bend the laws of time and space and become gods! Fuego!

/* PlotHole appears, ProfessorTomoe pokes his head out of it */

"What's this about bending time and space laws? That is a favorite pastime of mine, yes?"

/* PlotHole and ProfessorTomoe disappear, not in that order */

*keeps shooting until his coilgun overheats*

Alright I'll tell you what's going on - or at least what I think is going on - those aircraft are not of this Space-Time continuum; same as me basically, they're from the 7th Multiverse; they're a faction called "The Drowned Ones", mad sorcerers and ultrapowerful beings that enslave other lesser races and plot to control or destroy every other incarnation of the multiverse they can find. They're a threat to all existence and must be stopped! Fuego!

*with the coilgun sufficiently cooled, Red Regent resumes firing*

*Presses Next Scene on the DVR remote, skipping to the dramatic boss battle with the leader of the Drowned Ones' invasion force on the deck of their invasion flagship*
Ooh! this is the best part!

*Reality fades in and out... again*

Regent: *realizes something is up* Wait a second... Large dark metallic surface, thousands if not millions of ships on either side... big glowy orb thingy at the center of the ship? Celia standing right next to me?

Celia: *waves* Hi guys! *flying kiss*

Regent: King Bera of Sodom ominously floating in front of said big glowy orb thingy?

King Bera: *something that roughly translates to: You're too late! With the phase crystal charged and with the war fleet in place, soon your reality will be MIIINE!*

Regent: ...I think I should just use Saints Row logic for this one.

Celia: Good call.

*Regent fires a high-powered shot from his coilgun that physically knocks him down, while Celia using an Energy-Amplifier crystal sword concentrates her Varlic energy to fire an arcane bolt of similar power and resulting recoil*

*With their powers combined... they just barely distort the crystal*

King Bera: *something that roughly translates to: FOOLS! YOU DIDN'T THINK THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH TO DESTROY THE CRYSTAL DID YOU? YOU'D NEED THE COMBINED POWER OF ALL THE HEROES IN THE UNIVERSE TO DO THAT!*

*A large chunk of the Phase Crystal chips off; the phase crystal then begins to rip a PlotHole open just behind Red Regent and Celia*

Regent: *hears a sequence of notes that brings a smile to his face* King Bera, I don't know if literary theory was a thing back in your time, but there is a thing called "tempting fate".

King Bera: Eh?

*Hundreds, if not THOUSANDS of heroes from Red Regent's continuity leap out of the PlotHole, including The Old Guard, and his associates, the Continental, and the rest of the Philippinian Fleet, Sasha Saturn and the Saturnite Sergeants, Gemini Squadron, the Jesuit-run Ecclessiae Militantis, Kane (HE LIVES!), as well as Task Force Guardian.

Regent: Hey Me.

The Old Guard: Hey Me.

Maxwell Santiago (TF Guardian): Hey Me.

Regent: Where's Che- *muzzled by Maxwell*

Maxwell: We don't talk about she-who-betrayed-us-anymore.

The Old Guard: Hey, you're the one who retooled her into your love interest/antagonist in your continuity!

Regent: What? You work with what you know, and all I know is PAIN.

*Maxwell and The Old Guard nod in agreement*

Regent: OK then, where's Carol?

Carol Sanchez (TF Guardian): *levitating above them while totting a mage's staff which crackles with magical power* Over here!

Sasha (Saturnite): Hey guys!

*Sasha receives a warm welcome from Regent, Celia, Max, Carol, and ToG*

The Old Guard: Hey Regent, Celia, where are your armies?

*Maharlikan aircraft and vehicles roll through the PlotHole, as well as Varlish Retainers and a Panzerdragoon*

The Old Guard: ...spoke too soon...

King Bera: *something that roughly translates to "Oh, crap."

*Bera desperately summons an army of minions to hold off the coming fight; fighting ensues*

On 07/09/2016 at 7:47 PM, Red Regent said:

*Reality fades in and out... again*

Regent: *realizes something is up* Wait a second... Large dark metallic surface, thousands if not millions of ships on either side... big glowy orb thingy at the center of the ship? Celia standing right next to me?

Celia: *waves* Hi guys! *flying kiss*

Regent: King Bera of Sodom ominously floating in front of said big glowy orb thingy?

King Bera: *something that roughly translates to: You're too late! With the phase crystal charged and with the war fleet in place, soon your reality will be MIIINE!*

Regent: ...I think I should just use Saints Row logic for this one.

Celia: Good call.

*Regent fires a high-powered shot from his coilgun that physically knocks him down, while Celia using an Energy-Amplifier crystal sword concentrates her Varlic energy to fire an arcane bolt of similar power and resulting recoil*

*With their powers combined... they just barely distort the crystal*

King Bera: *something that roughly translates to: FOOLS! YOU DIDN'T THINK THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH TO DESTROY THE CRYSTAL DID YOU? YOU'D NEED THE COMBINED POWER OF ALL THE HEROES IN THE UNIVERSE TO DO THAT!*

*A large chunk of the Phase Crystal chips off; the phase crystal then begins to rip a PlotHole open just behind Red Regent and Celia*

Regent: *hears a sequence of notes that brings a smile to his face* King Bera, I don't know if literary theory was a thing back in your time, but there is a thing called "tempting fate".

King Bera: Eh?

*Hundreds, if not THOUSANDS of heroes from Red Regent's continuity leap out of the PlotHole, including The Old Guard, and his associates, the Continental, and the rest of the Philippinian Fleet, Sasha Saturn and the Saturnite Sergeants, Gemini Squadron, the Jesuit-run Ecclessiae Militantis, Kane (HE LIVES!), as well as Task Force Guardian.

Regent: Hey Me.

The Old Guard: Hey Me.

Maxwell Santiago (TF Guardian): Hey Me.

Regent: Where's Che- *muzzled by Maxwell*

Maxwell: We don't talk about she-who-betrayed-us-anymore.

The Old Guard: Hey, you're the one who retooled her into your love interest/antagonist in your continuity!

Regent: What? You work with what you know, and all I know is PAIN.

*Maxwell and The Old Guard nod in agreement*

Regent: OK then, where's Carol?

Carol Sanchez (TF Guardian): *levitating above them while totting a mage's staff which crackles with magical power* Over here!

Sasha (Saturnite): Hey guys!

*Sasha receives a warm welcome from Regent, Celia, Max, Carol, and ToG*

The Old Guard: Hey Regent, Celia, where are your armies?

*Maharlikan aircraft and vehicles roll through the PlotHole, as well as Varlish Retainers and a Panzerdragoon*

The Old Guard: ...spoke too soon...

King Bera: *something that roughly translates to "Oh, crap."

*Bera desperately summons an army of minions to hold off the coming fight; fighting ensues*

Remember how someone mentioned that the Last Post Wins game on 'The Olde' forums turned into a massive roleplay?

Yeah... I think we've done it one better.

We had actual geography. As in, there is an actual map of the place on the wiki.

I'd post a link, but the wiki seems to be not responding.