• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
HarJIT

Last Post Wins

RR: You think we should start building something like that? Seriously I could legitimately help flesh out the RP-verse in my spare-time. Or should we just float around like this?

ToG: Just saying can we put a moratorium on using time-dilating devices, portal guns, continent-sized warships, and the like? Except for characters that have that as their shtick, like Prof Tomoe of course. Honestly, I was retired from active RP-use because, well, your boy Regent here grew out of that phase, that and eating up the Last Post Wins thread with Zorua et. al. long ago has become something he's mildly ashamed of.

RR: It was a good idea for the time, hell it helped me cope up with what was going on in my life when I was having it rough (namely moving away from the family and adjusting to college life) - and letting my creative id go amok with generally good, if mixed results - but I feel like I really hijacked it for everyone. Sorry chaps. *bows in sincerity* Also, it's a thing I do, someone uses something big like a planet-cracker, a dimensional relay, an entity that exists outside of time, and the like, I start building hard counters like Continent-sized warships, entire countries that run on core power, crisscrosses of classical literature, mythology, and lived experiences that technically only really make sense only in my head.

SS: Like Saturnite! Wait can I say that?

RR: No harm done in saying it.

SS: Ohkay then... um... yeah, all honesty boys, I really shouldn't even be here. Unless I'm just doing a cameo, which i guess I am.

Max, Carol, ToG, King Bera, and the rest of the summoned strike force on both sides: *generally agreeing that they really shouldn't be there*

CM: Should we continue with any of this?

Everyone else: *collective shrug*

*Regent has a headache*

ToG: Something tells me he's in a bit of conflict with himself at the moment.

RR: Oh Lord yes I am, but it's nothing severe. Just... maybe a bit of guilt over spilling my thoughts like this.

Note: I'm writing this in half-in-character but this is basically how I genuinely feel at the moment.

*Everyone except Celia and Regent leave; all the while expressing that they have no interest in dancing*

RR: Well that's a twist I didn't see coming.

CM: What? Did none of the others wish to parley?

RR: Nobody wants to dance dude, especially me.

CM: And yet you are still here.

RR: I have to be here; it's my current assignment to make sure that the Win-thing is in a state of constant movement.

CM: Well consider that the win has been made unto a crystal ball being used for this dance party; I do believe it is secure at least for the moment.

RR: Well that's true, but still-

CM: *extends her hand* Will you pleasure me with a dance?

RR: ...Eh why not.

*Awkward future-dancing ensues*

*Passes out corsages which cause massive interference on any video and/or audio recording device aimed at the wearer*

Dance like no one's watching, everyone!

Oh, and please note that these things only work here, so there's no point running off with them.

*starts to do a dance with a lot of spinning, her 27-yard skirt flaring and rippling*

*teleports to the dancefloor*
*begins doing what appears to be a cross between Riverdance and DDR gameplay while falling down stairs*

(disables JavaScript)

Hmm… what kind of editor do we have here?

BBCode bold, HTML bold, **Markdown bold**. Which work(s)?

Edit: opening the editor, seems it's converted the BBCode tags to HTML, but still uses BBCode style paragraphs (no p-tags).

RR: Well I have now; thanks! I'll keep this noted.

CM: *clears throat*

RR: Oh... right... uh Snowflake what are we even dancing at the moment?

CM: I have no idea.

*slow music kicks in*

CM&RR: Oh...

RR: I'm not sure if we shoul-

CM: Rex, this is what you and I stayed for - you may as well enjoy the moment. *smiles brightly*

RR: Well, I guess there are worse things we could be doing near the end of time..

*the pair dance in a waltz-like fashion*

RR: Which reminds me, who the hell has the freaking remote? I suggest they fix everything and skedaddle out of the end of time before we end up doing something to screw with the space-time continuum and break boundaries where none existed beforehand.

CM: Agreed, the last thing we need is another convoluted subplot involving this idiot *refers to Regent* plunging the universe into another war.

ToG: *plops out a PlotHole* I heard that! *exits through another PlotHole*

On 9/17/2016 at 10:28 AM, Red Regent said:

ToG: [...] Honestly, I was retired from active RP-use because, well, your boy Regent here grew out of that phase, that and eating up the Last Post Wins thread with Zorua et. al. long ago has become something he's mildly ashamed of.

Eh. I'm not really ashamed. It was rather fun. I just wish more people joined in than just us two, ya know? Hack, Lyre... Heck, even Trisha would've been someone else.

Also kinda regret not stating at some point that one of my characters was a Pokemon Trainer. Made combat scenes a little awkward.

I also learned that I'm not a very good GM, at least in forum post format, once it was my turn.

On 10/16/2016 at 0:39 AM, Arcanimus said:

*hands IR a program*
It's all in here. even the spoilery stuff.

What kind of program? Is it a calculator program?

Oh, am I winning now?

::enters, places a sign in the middle of the room, then proceeds to paint the letters T, H, E, G, A, M and E on both sides before taking a seat::

*awkward dancing stops momentarily as they're both distracted by the sign*

Celia: *Phonetically works out T H E G A M E*

Regent: Oh... Uh oh...

Celia: *sees the red mist* *incoherent angrish* *lunges towards the sign*

Regent: OH LORD *opens a PlotHole to parts unknown in front of Celia*

Celia: *enters dimensional rift*

Regent: Guys! Warn a guy the next time you make an Ultima-related joke! She can crush planets with the anger it induces! *follows her into the PlotHole*

Oh, oops. I seem to have accidentally turned on "Lost Woods mode". Use the Konami Code to disable it.