• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
HarJIT

Last Post Wins

20 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

If the Hindenburg is the best metaphor, then it was the Hydrogen tank.

It is very important to keep hydrated.

Don't you mean hydrogenated? It'd be a shame if he went rancid too soon ...

13 minutes ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

Don't you mean hydrogenated? It'd be a shame if he went rancid too soon ...

Yuck, no, we don't want to raise his LDL and lower his HDL cholesterol!

I think it was helium, there's one way to find out -- Hey, Hack!  Say something!

RR: Confirmation, he's still able to speak albeit probably at a few octaves higher than usual.

CM: Hack, what altitude are you at right now? Can you guestimate it? 

2 hours ago, Red Regent said:

RR: Confirmation, he's still able to speak albeit probably at a few octaves higher than usual.

CM: Hack, what altitude are you at right now? Can you guestimate it? 

Um, roughly Angels 15, bearing close to what passes for true north on this planet. Airspeed eighteen knots and climbing. Looks like I'm caught up in a new storm or possibly hurricane forming.

I think we've all forgotten a certain hypertime anomaly. Oh, fine. Don't get up. I'll handle it.
*Grabs a nearby drinking glass and coaster*
Hmm. Chronometrically stable. Should work.
*Gently tosses the glass, perfectly capturing the anomaly under it, then places the coaster under it*
Anyone have any ideas how to properly dispose of this? Preferably without unsealing an ancient eldritch horror or skipping dinner.

I got dibs on a scarf if one appears!

/me looks around

What? It's cold in Canada, and I don't recall any of the doctors wearing toques.

I'll knit you a Tom Baker scarf, no problem.  Just supply me with $50-100 worth of wool yarn, needles, and a time turner good for repeating at least a hundred hours.  Hmm, if you want the longer versions better make that 200 hours, and an extra $50.

Righty ho! One durable time-turner coming up!

Here you... whoops! *drops spinning timeturner into nearby unattended Plot-Hole*

Eh, probably won't leave any major, lasting effect on things. Of course not! Hehehehe.

*at the hypertime rip*

RR: What's taking them so long?

*Two small transport ships with roughly ten personnel in each arrive on the scene; with a boatload of equipment and lots of weird looking weapons*

Major Derida: Major Derida, Temporal Emergency Support Team #1, BBFP Lady Miriam. Apologies for the slightly delayed arrival; had a bit of trouble with the local Air Force.

RR: I hope you didn't shoot any of them down.

MD: Negatory.

Prof. Kent: *frustrated parent tone* Rex...

RR: Oh, hi Kent.

PK: What did you do this time?

RR: Nothing really that would explain what happened; we were analyzing quantum waveforms left when a tank capable of extradementional and temporal travel left some wakes; I changed the batteries on my device with the exact same type of battery, and after taking an analysis without a hitch, it blew up in my hand and aged it by I think around 40 years. I'm not sure what's going on in there and I'm one to find out; but so far its only been belching out random pieces of apparel.

PK: And where did you get those new AA batteries?

RR: From this thing. *presents Kent with the remote* It makes foodstuff appear from seemingly nowhere.

PK: Right... We'll get your hand fixed up first then we'll run some tests on this and that rip; where'd you even get this?

RR: I got it from Celia after- wait, where is she?

*wherever Balloon!Hack and Dragon!Celia are*

CM:I believe that the Icarus route suits you, so instead I may have to just drag you down by the tail. Hold on.

*flies ahead of Balloon!Hack and warps her tail around him* 

CM: Just scream like a little girl in case my grip's too tight; I don't want you to pop or fly around like a deflating balloon.

*with the added weight to the frame, The Old Zeppelin starts to gently descend at a rate of two hundred feet a minute. Twenty minutes later, it makes contact with the ground and safety vents jettison the helium. The Old Hack sits up and mutters, "Okay, that's the last time I have lobster habanero with ghost peppers for dinner before I sleep."*

CM: At least it was fair weather going down, heh.

RR: Oh by the way, hand's better.

CM: Yay.

PK: Sir, report on the anomaly.

RR: Kent, this literally has nothing written or printed on it. Oh wait, there's one little sentence... "Relatively harmless; has odd habit of spitting out clothing at random."

*The anomaly spits out lederhosen on Hack's face*

All three: *laugh*

*Drops off a crate of unwashable lederhosen*

I'll let you figure out how they're unwashable. Eugh.

RR: Hmm... I need to try this out...

*picks up crate of lederhosen and throws it into the rip in hypertime*

CM, PK, and MD: What was that for?

RR: One second...

*phone rings*

RR: *picks up* Hello?

*Unknown*: *loudly, audible from a good distance away* God dammit Rex I'm working on your rough draft here and you send a crate of Lederhosen into my workshop from a random hole in hypertime that just appeared as quickly as it disappeared! What is wrong with you?! I'll admit they smell nice and by all means look wearable but what the f-

RR: *drops phone call* OK I know what this is now; it's a cross-dimensional washing machine! Wonder how it exactly works though...

Apologies for the sudden redeparture, can't seem to drag myself away from the real life escapades.

Like how, while at work today, I may well have figured out why I've had so many issues over the years. That's good, I guess?