• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
HarJIT

Last Post Wins

9 hours ago, The Old Hack said:

Bah, she just made that up whole cloth.

Tailored to what we bespoke about earlier.  You need your doily dose or you'll be tartan stitch-n-bitchin'!

I see the legacy of my legacy of the Keenspot LPW legacy lives on. Ish.

I'm just going to put the Lead on this pedestal here until someone inevitably claims it.

1 hour ago, Price said:

I see the legacy of my legacy of the Keenspot LPW legacy lives on. Ish.

I'm just going to put the Lead on this pedestal here until someone inevitably claims it.

I don't want lead anymore. These days I go for polonium.

5 minutes ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

Neither a borrower nor a lender be. /* takes the polonium and disappears through a PlotHole */

What exactly are you planning on doing with that stuff though.

3 hours ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

Neither a borrower nor a lender be. /* takes the polonium and disappears through a PlotHole */

I do not think that Shakespeare intended that to mean, "Be a thief instead." o.O

3 hours ago, Price said:

What exactly are you planning on doing with that stuff though.

What? Polonium is its own reward. But since the Prof ran off with mine and I can't be arsed to take the lead, this time I am taking the radium.

So like, just chill dude.

Don't take the lead.  Be one with the lead.  Be one with the other end and be one with the lead in the other direction.  Turn yourself halfway around on two different axis and turn that lead into a Möbius thread.  No beginning.  No ending,  Just going on and on, over and over, forever and ever...

50 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

So like, just chill dude.

Don't take the lead.  Be one with the lead.  Be one with the other end and be one with the lead in the other direction.  Turn yourself halfway around on two different axis and turn that lead into a Möbius thread.  No beginning.  No ending,  Just going on and on, over and over, forever and ever...

It's just a jump to the left, then a step to the right...

I'd have liked several posts here, but it now says that I'm limited to ten Likes per day.  I'm quite certain it started saying that after only a much smaller number of Likes, too.

1 hour ago, The Old Hack said:

That depends on the importance of being Earnest.

I don't think I'd want an "Earnest does Roleplay" movie though...