• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
HarJIT

Last Post Wins

I'd imagine it'd have a lasting impact too.

Also has anyone noticed how weird it is that we only have one Sun when apparently most star systems are binary?

Sorry, I was watching Game of Thrones and then listening to podcasts dissecting the episodes.  Hey, it's only seven episodes, I can afford to geek out about a show for a few weeks.  Okay, yes, I already had ten weeks of geeking out over new episodes of Doctor Who but those are over now!

2 hours ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

Ah, I feel flush with the power of the 1970s ...

The Beatles near the end of their run. Pink Floyd. Dire Straits. Electric Light Orchestra. The 80s may have had a lot of great music, but the 70s weren't hurtin'.

6 hours ago, The Old Hack said:

Big talk from the Pharaoh who built his kingdom on the backs of camels.

10 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

It's pretty standard bread, but it keeps us from trakehner too far.

Well, you can go farther, but you'll have to aish baladi over there for permiss ... oh, I'm sorry, Captain Picard! I didn't see you rising. Maybe because you don't that much ...?