• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
HarJIT

Last Post Wins

8 hours ago, Arcanimus said:

*slips a homing Talk Missile into the PlotHole*

//Attaches Shout Missile to Talk Missile

Isn't it weird how we can send stuff through PlotHoles after they close?

5 hours ago, Myranuse said:

//Attaches Shout Missile to Talk Missile

Isn't it weird how we can send stuff through PlotHoles after they close?

That's an assumption. Closing a PlotHole leaves no trace. It just weakens the fabric of space-story-time so that another one can open up somewhere else. ;)

2 hours ago, Red Regent said:

I don't even know that that is, but it sounds dangerous.

That just makes it better!

1 minute ago, Myranuse said:

That just makes it better!

Just saying that the last time I heard someone say that was just before I created a time-machine out of Quartz, Pykrete, and Cinnamon, and it ended up causing a time paradox that reversed everything's genders - including those that didn't even have definite genders!

1 minute ago, Red Regent said:

Just saying that the last time I heard someone say that was just before I created a time-machine out of Quartz, Pykrete, and Cinnamon, and it ended up causing a time paradox that reversed everything's genders - including those that didn't even have definite genders!

Boy, wouldn't Tedd like that...

Just now, Myranuse said:

Boy, wouldn't Tedd like that...

You're talking about a guy who leaps back and forth through the gender-barrier at the same rate that Elizabeth and Booker, or Star and Marco go through alternate dimensions in Bioshock Infinite and Star vs the Forces of Evil respectively. In fact, that does make me wonder why hasn't he taken to the papers and written a philosophical treatise on experiencing both sides of the divide...

Seryoso bitaw, kung sinulat lang niya ang nadiskubre niya mula sa karanasang maging babae at lalaki, maging malaking kontribusyon ito sa larangan ng pilosopya...

1 hour ago, Red Regent said:

You're talking about a guy who leaps back and forth through the gender-barrier at the same rate that Elizabeth and Booker, or Star and Marco go through alternate dimensions in Bioshock Infinite and Star vs the Forces of Evil respectively. In fact, that does make me wonder why hasn't he taken to the papers and written a philosophical treatise on experiencing both sides of the divide...

Seryoso bitaw, kung sinulat lang niya ang nadiskubre niya mula sa karanasang maging babae at lalaki, maging malaking kontribusyon ito sa larangan ng pilosopya...

If I had to guess, it would be because he's a scientist, not a philosopher.

12 minutes ago, Myranuse said:

If I had to guess, it would be because he's a scientist, not a philosopher.

Fair, but it's a common misconception that philosophizing is limited to those who focus on philosophy; it's a completely human thing to do it regardless of your approach and status, because it just helps us try to figure out the world in our own individual way.

Just now, Red Regent said:

Fair, but it's a common misconception that philosophizing is limited to those who focus on philosophy; it's a completely human thing to do it regardless of your approach and status, because it just helps us try to figure out the world in our own individual way.

True.

So what do you guys usually do here these days? Back then we tried to take the win, but it was as elusive as the sound of gravitational waves of two colliding black holes. 

Eh, just post whatever; sometimes roleplay, sometimes discussing the use of plot-holes as transport mechanisms. The usual stuff.

Were any of you folks around during the Keenspot era? The version of LPW there had so much role-playing in it that the place became a country, complete with geography...

And the win (or the "lead" as we called it) became a physical object...

7 minutes ago, OzLionHeart said:

And the win (or the "lead" as we called it) became a physical object...

*SNRK*

Those must have been good times!

Oh, it was. The thread is still there on Keenspot, in the Mayhem forum, if you want to go check it out.

Fair warning - it runs to over three thousand pages...